Only a few rifles in Warframe can carry out their work as quickly as the Phantasma Prime. The Primed variant of the powerful Phantasma beam shotgun packs quite a punch and boasts boosted stats over its default version. The Phantasma Prime primarily deals Radiation damage and has increased Critical Chance and Critical Multiplier. Additionally, it gets increased magazine capacity when wielded by Revenant Prime. This guide will tell you how to farm every component for the Phantasma Prime in Warframe.
All Phantasma Prime Relics in Warframe
To build the Phantasma Prime, you will need to collect Phantasma Prime component Blueprints. Phantasma Prime component blueprints will drop from Relics, which you can earn as a reward for completing certain missions in Warframe. Players must then use these Relics in Void Fissure missions to receive a particular reward from the loot pool of the Relic used. Each Relic contains six possible rewards, ranging from common, uncommon, and rare. Although the rewards you receive from Relics are subject to RNG, you can improve your chances of getting a rare drop by using Void Traces to increase the quality of your Relic. With that being said, the following are all the Relics that contain Phantasma Prime parts:
- Phantasma Prime Blueprint - Axi N9 (Uncommon)
- Phantasma Prime Stock - Lith P6 (Rare)
- Phantasma Prime Receiver - Meso K4 (Common)
- Phantasma Prime Barrel - Meso P10 (Rare)
How to farm Phantasma Prime Relics in Warframe
Players can obtain Phantasma Prime component blueprints from certain Axi, Lith, and Meso Relics. The following are the most efficient ways to farm the Relics you need to collect Phantasma Prime blueprints in Warframe:
- Meso K4 & Meso P10 - The Defense mission Io in Jupiter has a high chance of dropping Meso Relics. This makes this mission ideal for farming Meso K4 (Phantasma Prime Receiver) and Meso P10 (Phantasma Prime Barrel) Relics.
- Lith P6 - The Hepit mission in the Void remains the best way to farm for Lith Relics. Players can complete it in a few minutes because it is a Rescue mission. Consider running the mission multiple times to obtain the Lith P6 (Phantasma Prime Stock) Relic.
- Axi N9 - The best missions for farming Axi Relics are Apollo in Lua, and Xini in Eris.
- Apollo (Lua) - Apollo in Lua is a Disruption mission, where players must activate and defend a conduit terminal from enemies. Players are guaranteed to get an Axi Relic on rotation B, and stand a very high chance of getting another Axi Relic on rotation C.
- Xini (Eris) - Xini is a tier three Interception mission in Eris, and where players must take control of four towers and defend them from falling back into enemy control. The more towers the Tenno hold, the faster the mission will progress. Players are guaranteed to get an Axi Relic in rotations B and C, with each Axi Relic having a 14.29% drop chance.
Wondering which Prime weapons and warframes are vaulted? Check out Warframe – All Vaulted Prime Weapons and Warframes, right here on Pro Game Guides.