If players want to change anything about their character's appearance in Darktide, they must equip various cosmetics. The Ogryn Skullbreaker class and character are no different and feature several cosmetics players can get, but it remains unclear how to get them. Luckily our guide below will explain the process for getting cosmetics for the Ogryn Sjullbreaker class in Darktide Warhammer 40k.
How to unlock Ogryn Cosmetics in Darktide - Warhammer 40k
To unlock Ogryn Cosmetics in Warhammer 40k Darktide, you must level up your Trust Rank or complete Penances. You can level your Trust Rank as you complete missions and side objectives. Reaching rank five in the Trust Rank system unlocks the first cosmetic for the Ogryn character, but you must farm many missions to reach this point. To get more cosmetics afterward unlocking the first one, you must continue to level up your Trust Rank or try completing a few Penances. In short, Penances are special achievements all players can complete, but some are only for a specific class. Usually, these Class Peanaces reward special cosmetic items for completing their demanding tasks. That said, if you want to go achievement-hunting for new cosmetics for your Ogryn Skullbreaker class, Penances are the best way. You can complete Penaces by opening the Penances menu by hitting the ESC key or opening the Main Menu. Under Penances, search for the Class sub-section, and then look for the Skullbreaker tab.
Ogryn Skullbreaker Cosmetics Unlock List
The Following are all Cosmetics that players can unlock for the Ogryn Skullbreaker class by either completing Penances or leveling to a certain Trust Rank in Warhammer 40k Darktide.
- Tactical Battle Gear Skydeath Camo
- How to unlock: Reach Trust Rank Five
- Brute's lower body armor
- How to unlock: Reach Trust Rank 10
- Wanna Fight? emote
- How to unlock: Reach Trust Rank 15.
- Bestest Portrait Frame
- How to unlock: Complete one mission of every type.
- Brute's Big Armor
- How to unlock: Bull Rush into Plague Ogryn's Charge.
- Tactical Battlegear Noxfight Camo
- How to unlock: Kill a Corrupter by hitting it in the eye with your grenade box.
- Brute's Biggest and Bestest lower body armor
- How to unlock: Stay in Coherency with all living Teammates at all times during a mission on Malice Threat level or higher.
- Brute's Biggest and Bestest upper body armor
- How to unlock: Knockdown over 100 enemies using Bull Rush on Malice Threat level or higher.
- Brute's Bootiful lower body armor
- How to unlock: Move 70 meters with Bull Rush in under 25 seconds on Heresy threat or higher.
- Brute's Bootiful upper body armor
- How to unlock: Knockdown 4 enemy Ogryn Bulwarks, Crushers, Plague Ogryns, or Reapers with a Single Bullrush on Heresy Threat level or higher.
- Krourk Mk IIIa Brutehelm
- How to unlock: Complete the following Peanances; Got a Bone to Pick, Beat-em-Up, Built Like a Tank, Something in your eye, I'm in Charge.
How to buy Ogryn Cosmetics in Warhammer 40k Darktide
Another option for players to get more cosmetics for their Ogryn or Skullbreaker class is to visit the Armory Exchange. In short, players can use in-game gold to purchase various cosmetics by choosing the option to do so when speaking to the Armory Exchange NPC. Most of the cosmetics you can buy will include Upper and Lower body options. The options you can buy will also cost varying amounts of gold, ranging from 12k to 30k or higher.
For more on Darktide, we at Pro Game Guides have you covered with guides like All Weapons in Darktide – Warhammer 40k and All Darktide Weapon stats, explained – Warhammer 40k.