With February rolling into March, a new set of Trading Post rewards is available in World of Warcraft. There are lots of things to choose from, but the main draw will be the Darkmoon Harlequin's Bells ensemble.
How to obtain Darkmoon Harlequin's Bells in WoW
The Darkmoon Harlequin's Bells ensemble is available for players who earn a 1,000 score by completing tasks in the Adventure Guide in WoW. Players can regularly check their progress by checking the log, which is bound to Shift + J by default, and seeing where they're at.
Related: Wrathion and Sabellian Rep Guide – WoW Dragonflight
There are various ways to get to the 1,000 score, and it might not even require players to change up their playstyle. Players who like to run raids and Mythic+ dungeons will be able to eventually hit the 1,000 score just by doing that in World of Warcraft.
What is in the Trading Post in March in World of Warcraft?
The Trading Post will have plenty of other cosmetics to check out throughout March. Players can purchase the items with Traveler's Tender, which will be earned by completing tasks in the Adventure Guide, so that's always important to check out.
While the Darkmoon Harlequin's Bells are the headliner, there are plenty of other things to check out. Here's the complete list of cosmetics up for grabs for the month.
- Pandaren Monk Pet
- Dread Pirate's Bicorne Head
- Fabulous Flashy Finery Shirt
- Filigreed Lion's Maw Shield
- Frozen Shadow One-Hand Sword
- Gnomish Liquid Transfer Apparatus Off-Hand
- Greatcloak of the Virtuous Protector Back
- Shadowy Blademaster's Greatsword Two-Hand Sword
- Triumphant Blademaster's Greatsword Two-Hand Sword
- Trusty Treasure Trove Back
- Ensemble: Fel-Automaton Exoplate Armor Set
- Ensemble: Glorious Dragonrider's Mail Armor Set
- Ensemble: Vagabond's Midnight Threads Transmog Set
- Ensemble: Wanderer's Midnight Trappings Transmog Set
If players cannot scrounge up enough Traveler's Tender by the end of the month, they can pick an item to freeze, which means it carries over to the next month. This allows players to not miss out on an item they want but doesn't have enough currency to buy.
For more World of Warcraft guides, check out WoW Battlehorn Pyrhus Spawn Time and Where To Find on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to get the Darkmoon Harlequin’s Bells ensemble in World of Warcraft