Among Us is a simple game that exploded in popularity over the past several months. Since then, they've added several maps, updates, and different tasks for players to complete. Each task is done differently, and each map has its own set of tasks to complete. In this guide, we're looking at all the tasks that are on Mira HQ.
How to do Every Task on Mira HQ in Among Us
For simplicity's sake, we've explained how to do each task in Among Us in text. To know which task you're trying to complete, simply look at the top left corner of your screen in-game. This is also a good way to determine where you need to go next to finish tasks with multiple parts.
Mira HQ has 19 possible tasks for you to complete, each of which falls into three different categories. Some of them are more difficult than others and some of them show up far more often than others. We've organized this guide to provide directions for the three categories listed below.
- Long: Require the player to perform an action then wait a specific length of time to complete the rest of the task. They might also be classified as long because they have multiple stages.
- Short: Tasks that are all completed in one sitting or can be done in a few seconds.
- Common: Tasks that are shared by every player in the game. These tasks are called common because they're required to be completed by all players, not one player for the whole match. If one player has the task, all the players do. If one player does not have one of these, then none of the players do.
There is a fourth category, called Visual tasks, that allows all other players to see the actions of the user. However, since all visual tasks are also one of the three types listed above, they're not mentioned in the lists below.
- Clear Asteroids: To complete this task, you must shoot the asteroids. There are 20 asteroids to destroy. To destroy them, move the reticle to the asteroid and click to destroy it.
- Divert Power: Divert Power is a quick task, but it has multiple parts. When you start it, you will notice that one slider on the panel is lit up and the others are not. Click the slider that is brighter than the others and drag it up to the top. For the next part of the task, you will need to go to one of several panels on Mira HQ. There will be an arrow pointing to your next location. Go there and open the screen, then click the circuit in the middle of the panel to enable power and complete the task.
- Start Reactor: This task is like Simon Says. On the left side of the screen, you will see a blue square light up. Press the square on the right side of the panel that correlates to the position of the blue square on the screen. It will then make a pattern of lights for you to follow, with a new light being added for each step. Press each square on the panel in the order in which they appear on the screen. Repeat this process five times.
- Submit Scan: To complete this task, simply stand on top of the platform. It will take about 10 seconds to measure your weight and height. Once it's done, the task is complete.
- Water Plants: This task has two parts. The first part always requires you to go to Storage first. Approach the watering can on the shelf. You will then see the shelf on the task screen, and must click it to carry it. Then, proceed to the Greenhouse with the watering can and approach the plants. Click each plant to water it and complete the task.
- Assemble Artifact: Assembling the Artifact is like building a puzzle from the bottom up. The bottom piece is pointed downward and must be the first piece you place. The bottom of the next piece you need to place will match with the top of the previous piece. Place it on top in the correct order to complete the task. The puzzle is the same every time.
- Buy Beverage: When you open the task, you will see a paper on the right side that tells you what kind of drink you need to buy. Match it with the drinks in the vending machine to determine the code you need to enter. If you enter the correct code with the drink show on the paper, you will complete the task.
- Chart Course: Click the ship on the screen and drag it to each point. This is different every time you do this task.
- Clean O2 Filter: When you open the task screen, you'll see several leaves floating around the filter. Click a leaf and drag it to the slot on the left to clear it. You can also click the leaf and throw it toward the slot and it will maintain momentum. This is a faster way of completing the task. Repeat this for all the leaves.
- Empty Garbage: When you start the task, pull the lever on the right and hold it down to clear the Garbage.
- Fuel Engines: This task works differently on Mira HQ than it does on other maps. You must fill the tank by opening the task at the gas container and holding down the silver button on the right. Next, move to the area of Lauch Pad where the arrow is pointing. Open the task menu and dispense the fuel into the canister by holding down the silver button on the right again.
- Measure Weather: When you open this task, you'll see the word Begin on the bottom right of the task window. Click Begin and wait six seconds to complete the task.
- Prime Shields: On the Shield Panel, you will see that some hexagons are red and some of them are white. Click all the red panels to toggle them from red to white. Once all the hexagons are white, the task is complete.
- Process Data: When you open this task, you'll see the word Upload on the bottom of the task window. Click Begin and wait 12 seconds to complete the task.
- Run Diagnostics: This task requires you to start it then come back later to finish. The first time you open the task window, you must press the space bar on the on-screen keyboard to run the diagnostics. After 45 seconds, return to the task and open the window. Click on the part of the ship that has a red circle to select the anomaly and complete the task.
- Sort Samples: There are five samples for you to sort and two samples go into each box. Put the samples with the rocks in the gem box, the samples with the plants in the leaf box, and the samples with the fossils in the paw-print box. Once they're all in their respective boxes, the task is complete.
- Unlock Manifolds: To complete this task, click all the numbers in order from 1 to 10.
- Enter ID Code: When you open the task window, click on the card in the wallet to pull it out and look at the code. Enter the code as it appears on the card to complete the task.
- Fix Wiring: To fix the wiring, you must match the colors. Click the end of one wire on the left, then drag the wire all the way to the matching color on the right. Do this for all four colors. Do the wiring in three different rooms to complete the task.
Mira HQ was the second map available in Among Us and has all the classic tasks that everyone knows. However, there have been new maps and tasks added. Once you're ready, try some of the other maps!
Skeld was the first map in Among Us and is frequently used in matches. Check out our guide on How to Do Every Task on Skeld!