Although Apex Legends Season 16 will not add a new legend, there will be many changes to the current legends. The Apex Legends class system is getting reworked, and several legends have significant changes that may shake up the meta.
Some of the most significant changes are Bloodhound and Mirage, who both have abilities reworked. Lifeline, Pathfinder, and Wraith will all receive boosts to their abilities. Another change includes a massive Seer and Horizon nerf, which may balance out gameplay a little more. Here are all the legend changes for Apex Legends Season 16: Revelry.
Bloodhound Season 16 changes in Apex Legends
Passive - Tracker
- White Ravens will spawn occasionally and can be interacted with to show the path to the closest enemy player. Using a White Raven will recover 25% of Tactical and Ultimate, and scanning the White Raven will refund a full Tactical Charge.
Tactical - Eye of the Allfather
- Reduced full body scan time from 3s to 1s
Ultimate - Beast of the Hunt
- No longer recharges or speeds up the cooldown rate of Bloodhound’s Tactical
- Will launch a White Raven that flies towards the nearest enemy
- Killing an enemy while in Beast of the Hunt will also trigger a White Raven
Mirage Season 16 changes in Apex Legends
Passive - Now you see me…
- Mirage and his ally now remain cloaked after a revive for 3s as long as weapons are stowed. Equipping a weapon will end the cloaking.
- Bamboozles are now only triggered by bullet fire and melee
- Enemies who are bamboozled now receive notifications on their screen
- Bamboozle icon marker now tracks the Bamboozled player’s movement
- Bamboozle icon marker duration increased from 2.5s to 3.5s
Pathfinder Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Passive - Insider Knowledge
- Pathfinder’s passive benefits are no longer gained by scanning Survey Beacon and are now gained by revealing Care Packages with the Skirmisher ability
Ultimate - Zip Gun
- Max Range increased by ~60%.
- Max Speed increased by 66%.
- Acceleration and exit speed adjustments.
- Targeting improvements, including updated visual and audio cues.
- Can no longer place the end station on OOB zones.
Seer Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Passive - Heartbeat Sensor
- Audio from Seer’s passive is now more audible to enemy players
- Activation is now delayed to match raised animation of a weapon or unarmed
- The lock-On indication will now only show on heartbeat cadence of target
Tactical - Focus of Attention
- No longer shows full body scan for targets.
Ultimate - Exhibit
- No longer reveals on initiation
- Duration reduced from 30s to 25s
- Cooldown increased from 120s to 180s
Wraith Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Tactical - Dimensional Rift
- Max Portal Distance has been doubled (~76m to 152m)
- Portal Duration reduced from 60s to 45s
- Wraith now increases speed over time when creating longer portals
Horizon Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Tactical - Gravity Lift
- Increased weapon spread in Gravity Lift
- Increased vertical speed of Gravity Lift by 10%
Lifeline Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Tactical - Combat Revive
- Reduced slow penalty for Lifeline when reviving teammates.
Ultimate - Care Package
- Decreased the drop animation speed of Care Package from 14s to 8s
- Increased the deployment range of Care Package
For more on Apex Legends, check out Apex Legends new matchmaking system, explained here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
All Legend changes for Apex Legends Revelry