The Season 2 update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 wouldn't be called a new update if there were no new cosmetics being added. While some of these skins will be available in the Battle Pass, others can be acquired by purchasing bundles from the CoD Store for a premium price.
All Operator Skins in Season 2 Battle Pass for Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2
The Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Season 2 Battle Pass consists of several cosmetic items including 10 operator skin rewards. To unlock all these rewards, you'll have to purchase the Battle Pass for 1100 CoD Points and progress through the sectors by playing the game, accumulating tokens, and then using them.
- Ronin base operator unlocked at Sector B0
- Fusillade operator skin for Chuy unlocked at Sector B2
- Expedition operator skin for Konig unlocked at Sector B3
- Gozen operator skin for Kleo unlocked at Sector B8
- Vengeful Dragon operator skin for Hutch unlocked at Sector B9
- Sheathed Blade operator skin for Roze unlocked at Sector B10
- Return Fire operator skin for Conor unlocked at Sector B15
- Ruthless Pursuit operator skin for Nova unlocked at Sector B16
- Vanquisher operator skin for Fender unlocked at Sector B20
- The Peak operator skin for Ronin unlocked at Victory Sector (after you complete the entire Battle Pass)
Related: All ‘Path of the Ronin’ Event challenges and rewards in Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2
All Operator Skins in Season 2 store bundles for Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2
As mentioned earlier, the Call of Duty Store will also have several new surprises this season. New operator pack bundles with weapon blueprints and other items will be added for separate purchases.
- Urban Veteran MW2 Pro Pack 2 with a skin for Chuy operator
- Ballistic Love Tracer Pack with the Snack operator skin for Reyes
- Purple Jolt Tracer Pack with the Violent in Violet operator skin
- Red Fox Tracer Pack with the Foxy operator skin for Hutch
- VII: Envy and VII: Gluttony bundles with the Covetous and The Hunger operator skins respectively
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on How to customize perks in Warzone 2.
Write A Comment
All new Operator Skins in Season 2 of MW2 and Warzone 2