Grenade launchers have remained one of the best weapons for PvE for several seasons, due to their splash damage and efficient add clearing. Depending on the perks of the weapon, grenade launchers can deal top-tier damage to Champions and bosses, making them go-to weapons for Nightfalls and raids. If you're looking to participate in PvE activities, the Wendigo GL3 grenade launcher is an excellent choice, especially since it can roll with some killer perks. Here are the PvP and PvE god rolls for Wendigo GL3 in Destiny 2, along with all perks that Wendigo can roll.
Wendigo GL3 god roll for PvP
The Wendigo god roll for PvP is Auto-Loading Holster and Explosive Light. Auto-Loading Holster reloads Wendigo automatically after 2.5 seconds of being stowed, helping you efficiently switch between weapons without having to reload. With Explosive Light, picking up an Orb of Power causes the next projectile to deal greater damage and have an increased blast radius.
The best launcher barrel for Wendigo is Volatile Launch, and the best magazine is Spike Grenades. Volatile Launch greatly increases the blast radius, at a small cost to velocity and handling. Spike Grenades is an all-around deadly magazine and causes direct hits to deal 50% more damage. Spike Grenades also increases stability by 10, making it a highly desired magazine. The best basic origin trait for PvP is Stunning Recovery, which grants health regeneration, increased Recovery, and a partial magazine refill when you stun a Champion.
Wendigo GL3 god roll for PvE
The Wendigo god roll for PvE is Chain Reaction and Explosive Light. Chain Reaction causes final blows with this weapon to create an elemental damage explosion, making it invaluable for add clear. When you pick up an Orb of Power, Explosive Light makes the next projectile deal increased damage and have an enlarged blast radius.
The best launcher barrel for Wendigo is Countermass, and the best magazine is Spike Grenades. Countermass helps control recoil, while also providing a boost to stability and handling. Spike Grenades is a lethal magazine that causes direct hits to deal 50% more damage. This magazine works beautifully with Wendigo and is perfect for both PvE and PvP. The best basic origin trait for PvE is Stunning Recovery, which grants health regeneration, increased Recovery, and a partial magazine refill when you stun a Champion. This roll is lethal in Nightfalls, especially in higher difficulties.
Related: Destiny 2 Cataclysmic God Roll Guide
Wendigo GL3 possible perks list
- Perk One
- Auto-Loading Holster: Automatically refills the holstered weapon after a short amount of time.
- Field Prep: Increases ammo reserves. Grants you faster reload, stow, and ready when you are crouching.
- Chain Reaction: Final blows with this weapon create an elemental damage explosion.
- Impulse Amplifier: Massively increases the velocity of projectiles, boosts reload speed.
- Clown Cartridge: Reloading this weapon randomly overfills it by anywhere from 10% to 50%.
- Steady Hands: Kills with this weapon provide a boost to handling for all weapons for a short time.
- Perk Two
- Explosive Light: Picking up an Orb of Power causes the next projectile to deal increased damage and have a larger blast radius.
- Rangefinder: Aiming this weapon increases its effective range and zoom magnification. Provides a boost to projectile velocity while aiming.
- Frenzy: Being in combat increases the damage, handling, and reload speed. This effect lasts until you leave combat and is still effective if the weapon is stowed.
- Golden Tricorn: Final blows with this weapon grant bonus damage. During this buff, grenade or melee kills that match the weapon's damage type have increased damage and duration.
- Full Court: The longer this weapon's projectiles are airborne, the greater damage they deal upon impact.
- Cascade Point: Final blows or chained precision hits with a different weapon increase this weapon's fire rate for a short time.
- Launcher Barrels
- Countermass: Greatly lowers recoil, while increasing stability and handling speed.
- Linear Compensator: Slightly increases projectile speed, blast radius, and stability.
- Quick Launch: Greatly increases handling speed and boosts projectile speed.
- Smart Drift Control: Moderately lowers recoil, increasing stability and handling speed. Slightly increases projectile speed.
- Volatile Launch: Greatly expands blast radius, at the cost of handling speed and projectile speed.
- Confined Launch: Greatly boosts stability, while increasing blast radius. Decreases projectile speed.
- Hard Launch: Greatly increases projectile speed, decreasing stability and providing a small penalty to blast radius.
- Proximity Grenades: Increases the proximity detection of projectiles, but vastly reduces blast radius.
- Spike Grenades: Increases stability and causes direct hits to deal 50% more damage.
- Alloy Casing: Provides a significant boost to reload speed, at the cost of stability.
- Augmented Drum: Increases magazine size by one, greatly decreasing reload speed.
- High-Explosive Ordnance: Decreases magazine size by two, boosting blast radius and velocity.
- High-Velocity Rounds: Increases projectile speed and reload speed.
- Mini Frags: Boosts magazine size by one and improves reload speed, decreasing blast radius.
- Basic Origin Traits
- Stunning Recovery: Stunning a Champion causes health regeneration, a boost in Recovery, and a partial magazine refill.
- Vanguard's Vindication: Final blows with this weapon grant a small amount of health.
- Omolon Fluid Dynamics: Boosts reload speed and stability, but only for the top half of the magazine.
Related: A sus tweet purports Destiny 2 is coming to Among Us
How to get Wendigo GL3
To get Wendigo GL3, you must complete the Warden of Nothing Nightfall activity, which is available from February 21-27. This activity features Unstoppable, Barrier, and Overload Champions, so you must equip the respective mods to queue for this Nightfall. While there is a chance that Wendigo will randomly drop at the end of a Nightfall, the only way to guarantee a drop is by completing a Grandmaster Nightfall.
If you are not interested in finishing a Grandmaster activity, you can also attempt the higher difficulty modes of the Nightfall for an increased chance of receiving Wendigo. This Nightfall includes seven Unstoppable Champions, 10 Barrier Champions, and four Overload Champions, making it quite difficult to overcome. However, Wendigo GL3 is worth the grinding, especially if you frequently play PvE activities like Nightfalls or raids.
For more Destiny 2 god roll guides, come check out Destiny 2 Buzzard – Best Rolls and Possible Perks here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Destiny 2 Wendigo God Roll and Possible Perks