Destiny 2 is embracing its inner metalhead with Season of the Haunted. To help Guardians rip and tear, Bungie has introduced the Scythe for use in both the Sever missions and Nightmare Containment activity. This seriously fearsome weapon is critical to cutting down all the big bads intent on stopping Guardians from exploring the Derelict Leviathan.
Destiny 2 Scythe Details
- Light Attack
- A horizontal slice that launches out a wide Solar projectile.
- Four-hit combo.
- Hitting enemies with the light-attack projectile Scorches them (30+20 stacks) and deals damage.
- The light attack also does melee damage to nearby targets when the player swings.
- Air Attack
- Launches out a single Solar projectile with a cool spinning slice. This is the same projectile as the light attack, just with more aerial flare.
- Heavy Attack
- Slam the Scythe into the ground and send out a fan-shaped group of AoE flame damage.
- Hitting enemies with the heavy attack Scorches them (50+40 stacks) and deals damage.
- When you defeat enemies with the Scythe, you spawn orbs of healing Solar light that float back to you and grant Restoration +2.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out How to find Weapon Crafting Patterns in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.