Bungie unveiled the Seasonal Artifact mods coming to Season 18 in the TWAB released on Aug. 18, 2022. One such Mod that has the community buzzing is Lightning Strikes Twice.
What is the Destiny 2 Lightning Strikes Twice Mod?
Lightning Strikes Twice is a class mod included with the Seasonal Artifact in Season 18. To unlock it, Guardians will need to invest 10 points into perks. At the time of this writing, it isn't known exactly what this mod does, as Bungie has been playing this season pretty close to the chest. We'll update this article as we know more.
All Season 18 Artifact Mods
- First Row
- Overload Bows (Arms)
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifles (Arms)
- Anti-Barrier Scout Rifles (Arms)
- Anti-Barrier Auto Rifles (Arms)
- Unstoppable Shotguns (Arms)
- After two perk choices
- Scout Rifle Loader (Arms)
- Sword Ammo Scavengers (Legs)
- Machine Gun Holster (Legs): Gradually reloads stowed Machine Guns over time. Stacks.
- Scout and Sniper Targeting (Head)
- Bottomless Bounty 1 (Head): Improves two Origin Perks.
- After four perk choices
- Glaive Loader (Arms)
- Focusing Strike (Arms): Causing damage with a melee ability grants class ability energy.
- Combo Arc + Solar Resist (Chest)
- Machine Gun Ammo Scavenger (Legs)
- Bottomless Bounty 2 (Head): Improves two Origin perks.
- After eight perk choices
- Overload LMG (Arms): Uninterrupted fire from equipped Machine Guns will stun enemies with a beam that delays energy regeneration and reduces enemy damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Anti-Barrier Snipers (Arms)
- Bad Amplitude (Class): Damaging a Champion with an Arc ability causes the Champion to become jolted.
- Surge Detonators (Class)
- Inferno Whip (Class)
- After 10 perk choices
- Thunderous Retort (Class): Arc Supers do more damage when cast while in critical condition or while amplified.
- Hype Train Conductor (Class): +2 seconds to amplified timer. Stacks.
- Trace Evidence (Class): Precision hits on Arc rebuffed targets will generate Ionic Traces.
- Lightning Strikes Twice (Class)
- Sundering Glare (Class)
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Destiny 2 Arc 3.0 Details on Pro Game Guides.