In Dying Light 2, there are 22 Story Missions players will need to complete to beat the Main Story in Dying Light 2. But, as you progress in the game, you will eventually unlock a ton of side quests, which can make following the story tricky.
Luckily our list has all of the Story Missions in their respective order and any quests that branch off based on Faction choice. That said, here's the complete Dying Light 2 Story Mission List:
All Dying Light 2 Story Missions List
- Pilgrim's Path
- Getting Stronger
- Markers of Plague
- The Only Way Out
- The Spark of Invention - This is a quest you will need to complete during the Only Way Out story Mission.
- Cheers! - Another quest to complete during the Only Way Out.
- Unruly Brother
- The Arrival
- The Raid
- Water Tower
- Revolution - You will need to side with the Survivors to get this Story Mission.
- Into the Dark - Side with the Peace Keepers if you want this Story Mission.
- Sniper's Alley
- Let's Waltz!
- A Place to Call Home
- Welcome on Board
- The Lost Sight - To get this Main Story Mission, you will need to decide to turn down Jaun.
- Cathedral - Getting this quest requires you to decide to go with Juan
- The Shoe
- Night Runners - Side with the Survivors if you want this Story Mission.
- Empire - Siding with the Peacekeepers is how you get this Story Mission.
- Now or Never
For more on Dying Light 2, we at Pro Game Guides have you covered with a vast roster of content!