Fifa 21 is finally here, offering a visual enhancement, a number of gameplay improvements, and quality of life changes, plus more! Though after scoring that all-important goal, what's more significant than having just scored? The celebration, of course! FIFA 21 has all new celebrations that you can do, to make that goal a little bit more special, and who can blame you?! If you're unsure how to do these celebrations, then we've got your covered, because here's our guide on how to do all the celebrations in FIFA 21.
How to celebrate
In FIFA 21, there are 14 different kinds of celebrations to do, but some are harder to pull off than others. Some require you to hit a button when others require you to run towards a certain location. Though don't worry if you're used to the same buttons as the previous rendition of FIFA, those have not changed, so your finger muscle memory can still do their thing!
- ‘A’ Signature Celebration: Press X/A
- Binoculars Signature Celebration: Press X/A
- Camera Swipe: Run towards the camera
- Cry Baby: Run towards the camera
- Dance and Spin: Hold RT/R2 and flick the right stick left twice*
- Disbelief: Hold RT/R2 and move the right stick downwards
- Finger Twist Signature Celebration: Press X/A
- Hope and Point: Hold RT/R2 and flick the right stick down twice
- Knee Slide Spin: Hold LB/L1, move the right stick up, left, down, right
- Peace: Hold RB/R1 + Double tap X/ Square
- Relax: Hold RT / R2 and then hold the right stick left
- Royal Wave: Press B/circle (random celebration)
- Selfie: Run towards the ad boards
- Surf and Flex: Hold LT / L2 and flick the right stick down and then up.
That's the celebrations in FIFA 21. Are they any news ones that you're dying to try out? Or perhaps a new favorite has appeared that has to be used during amazing goals or at clutch moments!