Reality Augments are one of the latest gameplay features added to Fortnite in Chapter 4, Season 1. This new feature allows players to get up to four random passive abilities such as faster reload speed or jumping much higher in the game. As of now, there are 22 different types of Reality Augments that a player can use in the new season, and you can find all the details regarding them in the following list.
All Reality Augments in Fortnite
As mentioned earlier, there are 22 different Reality Augments in the game, and you can find all of them in the below list.
- Aerialist: You will obtain a Glider that can be used to redeploy at any point during the remainder of the match.
- Bloodhound: Enemies hit by Bow or Marksman rifles will reveal their position for a brief period.
- Bow Specialist: You can draw and reload much faster than usual. Additionally, you will passively spawn arrows.
- Bush Warrior: You can generate health and shields while standing/crouching in a large bush or foliage.
- Chug Gunner: You will get a Chug Gunner.
- Demolitions Munitions: Destroying in-game objects have a chance to drop explosives.
- First Assault: The first bullet in your Assault Rifle magazine will deal bonus damage.
- Forecast: You can predict the next zone circle.
- Jelly Angler: Receive a unique fishing rod that will only catch Jellyfishes.
- Light Fingers: Makes all of your Light Ammo weapons like SMG or Pistols reload much faster than the usual time frame.
- Mechanical Archer: You will acquire a unique Mechanical Explosive Blow and Shockwave Bow. As the name suggests, you can shoot arrows that will cause the prescribed effect on the enemies.
- More Parkour: You can generate Stamina much quicker after mantling or hurdling.
- Party Time: You will gain balloons passively over time.
- Pistol Amp: Pistols have a large magazine size than usual.
- Rifle Recycle: Weapons that use Medium Ammo may or may not consume Ammo while shooting.
- Rushing Reload: Your shotgun will gradually reload itself while sprinting.
- Soaring Sprints: This ability enables its users to jump much longer and higher while sprinting.
- Splash Medic: You have a high chance of finding a Chug Splash while opening any chest or container.
- Storm Mark: You can ping nearby enemies for a short duration when the storm shifts.
- Supercharged: Your vehicle will no longer consume or require fuel to drive/move. Also, your automobile will gain some HP, increasing its overall durability.
- Tactical Armory: You will get a rare tactical AR gun along with a combat shotgun.
- Tricked Out: When you enter a car, it will automatically get the Chonkers off-road tire and a Cow Catcher.
How to get Reality Augments in Fortnite
To get the Reality Augments, you must stay alive until the game offers you the perk. The timer for obtaining the first Reality Augment is usually around two to three minutes after your touchdown. You can check the Reality Augment timer from the Inventory to stay informed about future perks. Once the timer runs out, you will be offered two passive perks. You can then activate one or reroll for a new set of passive skills.
After getting the passive skill, you will have it for the rest of the game or until you get eliminated. Also, each player can stack up to four Reality Augments during each match.
For more on Fortnite, check out How to get the Geno outfit in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 or How to get the Doom Slayer outfit from the Battle Pass in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 on Pro Game Guides.