We're taking a detailed look at the Fortnite 14 Days of Summer event.
Our Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Guide features all of the leaked cosmetic rewards and a full look at the challenges that you will need to complete to earn them! We're also taking a look at some of the skins that are going to be added to the item shop to celebrate the event! 14 Days of Summer has been released, and we've got all the information you are going to need to to gain all the rewards below.
The 14 Days of Summer event will be bringing a weapon into the game each day from the vault, and swapping them out for a new one the following day! There will also be a new LTM to play each day, check out a full list of those at the bottom of the post.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer - Current Unvaulted Weapon (Day 13)
Each day a new weapon will be unvaulted and added to the game! It will be removed again after 24 hours, so we'll be displaying what item is currently in the game right now. Today's weapon is the Suppressed Assault Rifle!
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenges List
If you're wondering what the "daily unvaulted weapon" thing is all about, Epic will be adding in a weapon from the vault every 24 hours. It will then be removed and replaced with another vaulted weapon. This will go on each day of the 14 Days of Summer event!
- Complete All Challenges to Unlock the Reward (14)
- Reward: Smoothie Back Bling
- Dance at different beach parties (6)
- Reward: Deep End Emote
- Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches (5)
- Reward: Soak It Up Loading Screen
- Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun (5)
- Reward: Water Balloon Toy
- Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches (5)
- Reward: Perfect Blend
- Pop party balloon decorations (5)
- Reward: Peely Sun Spray
- Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes (3)
- Reward: Neon Tropics Wrap
- Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches (3)
- Reward: Summertime Splashdown Loading Screen
- Bounce off of a giant beach umbrella in different matches (3)
- Reward: Rubber Ducky Banner
- Score trick points with a Driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it (250,000)
- Reward: Surfstick
- Launch fireworks found along the river bank (3)
- Reward: Low 'N Slow Pickaxe
- Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board (1)
- Reward: Beachballs Contrail
- Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match (1)
- Reward: Quack Pack Back Bling
- Search the tiny rubber ducky at the spot hidden in the summertime splashdown loading screen (1)
- Reward: Sparkles Music
- Destroy grills with the Low n' Slow Harvesting Tool (7)
- Reward: Barbecue Banner Icon
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenges Guide
Dance at different beach parties (6)
You can find all of the locations on the map below! They are fairly scattered around, but you can hop the Slip Streams to nab some of the ones in the middle. Paradise Palms naturally has a couple of these beach parties nearby! For a more detailed guide, check out this post.
You should also be able to complete the Pop party balloon decorations challenge while going over to these because there are balloons at each beach party!
Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches (5)
This one shouldn't be too difficult, there's a few beach balls on the map for you to bounce around. You should be able to go back to the same beach ball and repeat the process five matches in a row. However, if you just want to do it passively, then you should head to whatever is closest to you. For more details on this, check out this guide.
Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun (5)
Each day a new weapon will be unvaulted and added to the game. It will be in circulation for 24 hours and then removed again and replaced by another. You can use whatever weapon that is to complete this challenge, or you can just use a Drumgun!
Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches (5)
Pretty simple one, just thank the Bus Driver while you are on the Battle Bus by hitting the emote key. Then get top 20 in five different matches! You can just hide yourself away for the majority of the match to get this, or do it the old fashioned way and get that dub.
Pop party balloon decorations (5)
The party balloons appear to be at each of the beach locations you had to go to in the Dance at different beach parties challenge. So, either wait for this challenge to open up before doing that one, or head back to those locations.
Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes (3)
There's seven of these available, but you'll only have to locate and search three of them. There's a map with all of the locations below, and we also have a more detailed guide right here.
Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches (3)
This is a toy that you'll earn Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun challenge, so be sure to complete that. You'll want to put it in your favorites wheel, and then throw one of these at one of your squad or duo teammates. You don't need to hit an enemy! You'll need to do this three times in three separate matches.
Bounce off of a giant beach umbrella in different matches (3)
There's six different giant beach umbrellas scattered around the map. You just need to head to one of these and bounce off of it in three different matches. You can likely do the same one three straight times, but if you're looking to combine this challenge with some of the others, you can check out all of the locations in the map below. For a more detailed guide of this challenge, check out this page.
Score trick points with a Driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it (250,000)
You earn the Neon Tropics Wrap by completing the Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes (3) challenge, so do that first before attempting this one. To complete this one really easily, head to the snow biome and right over to the western sky platform area (west of Shifty Shafts). There's a small red building here that should have a Driftboard leaning up against it.
Hop on the Driftboard and then float up one of the Sky Platform jets and start doing tricks while inside of it. You should be able to rack up enough points by just floating up and then back down it. You'll land safely below as long as you straighten yourself out in time, and should be able to finish this challenge in one jump!
Launch fireworks found along the river bank (3)
Fireworks can be found up north at Lazy Lagoon and have locations that basically follow the river down towards Loot Lake and further down into the snow biome. Just go up to the firework and activate it! Do this three times in the same match or different matches to complete. For a more detailed guide of these locations, check out this post.
Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board (1)
This one isn't too difficult, you just head to any of the beach party locations that were mentioned in the Dance at different beach parties challenge. They all should have a clown board available. To complete this, you need to go up to the board and activate it. Balloons will start to inflate out of the many holes on the board. Whack each one of these with your pickaxe and don't allow them to fully inflate! You just need to do 10 of these and you will get credit.
Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match (1)
The giant beach umbrellas are listed in the map above for that particular challenge. The huge rubber ducky appears to be traveling north up river, so you'll want to just glide up the river and see where it's at. It is currently at the waterfall leading to Loot Lake at the moment, but it could still be traveling up north.
Search the tiny rubber ducky at the spot hidden in the summertime splashdown loading screen (1)
You will need to head to the coordinates listed on the loading screen above. This location is over in the desert biome:
You'll find the rubbery ducky in the bath tub!
Destroy grills with the Low n' Slow Harvesting Tool (7)
There's quite a few grills scattered across the map, but before you go looking to destroy them, make sure to complete the Launch fireworks found along the river bank challenge to earn the Low n' Slow pickaxe! Once you have that, make sure it's equipped and head on into the game. The map below has quite a few grill locations listed, but there's probably some more. The majority of them can be found on the east side of the map. For more information on the challenge, check out this guide.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Cosmetics
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Skins
There will also be a bunch of different summer based skins heading to the item shop! These will help you celebrate in style while you are completing challenges and competing in LTMs! Don't ask me how Bigfoot is summer themed, he appears in the Soak It Up loading screen so I'm including him! Also, for more leaked cosmetics, check out this page.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer LTMs
Each day of the event will bring in a new LTM! The following list display all of the LTMs that will be rotating in and out of the game. The order is random, and the information comes directly from Epic.
Heavy Metal Squads
In this mode, only the "Heavy" weapon variants can be found in loot boxes. Get your loadout and get in the fight!
- Only weapons with heavy in the name
- Faster metal farming rates
- Faster storm times
Storm Chasers: Surfin' (squads)
Ride the waves and try to stay afloat, who will be the best?
- Everyone deploys to a vehicle at the start of the game
- Impulses will drip into your inventory during the match
- Last man standing wins
Simple summer fun, try to eliminate opponents with the new Water Balloon Item.
- Respawns on
- Will primarily be able to damage people with the new water balloon item
- First to the goal score wins
Power Up Solos
Become the most powerful player in the match. Consume as many shields as you can and fight to be the last one standing.
- Respawn on at the start, but turns off after a set time
- Max shields increase every time you consume a shield
- Shield drops in supply drops greatly increased
- Shields will fill up to full when respawning is turned off
Leave None Behind Duos
United you stand strong, but divided you fall. Leave none behind!
- Slurp effect always active while no teammates are down
- If a teammate is downed, they become immune to damage
- While a teammate is downed, all other teammates lose their slurp, and begin taking damage over time
Use With Care Duos
Resources are scarce in this mode so make sure you place builds efficiently!
- Spawn in with an initial amount of building materials
- Cannot get new resources throughout the match
- Last one standing wins
Take your time and be careful with your shots, and may whoever has the best aim win.
- Can only deal damage with headshots
- All shotguns removed
Tank Battle Squads
Simple twist on normal BR that greatly increases the health and shields players start with.
- Siphon turned on and increased to match increased health
- Ammo increased
- No healing items
Builders Paradise Squads
A paradise for builders to flex their skills and build to their heart’s content.
- Structure health GREATLY increased
- Resource gathering rates increased
- Neutral editing turned on (anyone can edit any player-built wall)
Wick's Bounty Duos
Wick’s Bounty is back! Eliminate other players to collect other players’ coins to prove that you are the best in the business
- Spawn in with weapons and 3 lives
- Hunt down and eliminate high value targets as they appear on the map
- First to the goal score wins
Assert your dominance with a variety of different weapons. Whoever is the best, with the worst...is the best?!
- Start each game with some of the best weapons in the game
- Eliminating other players makes your weapons worse
- First to get an elimination with the final weapon wins
A new take on the classic Team Rumble. This time the stakes are higher and you have fewer friends to rely on.
- Respawning is turned on
- Green or better weapons
- First to goal score wins
Loadout Swap Squads
Show how quickly you can adapt to today's rapidly changing world. On a set timer all players in the match will all be granted the same random loadout.
- New loadout granted on a timer
- Respawn is on
- First to goal score wins
Strategic Structures Squads
Think before you place in this twist on normal building. Which material should you use?
- Metal and stone structure healths increased
- Metal and stone resource farming increased
- Metal and stone material caps lowered
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Release Date
The 14 Days of Summer Fortnite event started on June 25th, 2019!