Fortnite has changed the way Legendary Quests work for Chapter 2 Season 7. Instead of the accolades we saw in previous seasons, Legendary Quests for Season 7 are more like advanced Epic Quests. In this guide, we are covering the basic instructions to complete these quests as easily as possible.
Cheat Sheet Map
The map below provides the locations of all the spawns for this week's Legendary Quests with specific locations. Follow the instructions below the map if you need more detail.
Guides & General Tips
- Get Slone's orders from a payphone. 
- The pink markers in the map above show you all the payphone locations where you can get Slone's orders. For further detail, use the guide listed above.
- Warn characters of impending doom. 
- Guide: How to Warn Characters of Impending Doom
- To complete this quest, you need to speak to any of the characters besides Doctor Slone, Maven, Clark Kent, Batman, and Beast Boy. You can use the guide above to help you find the characters on the map.
- Place warning signs. 
- Guide: Where to Place Warning Signs
- The purple markers in the map above show you the locations of all the warning sign spots. The best location to complete this quest is Dirty Docks since you need to place four signs, and that is the only location with four spots available. However, you can place signs in multiple towns and across multiple matches. For further detail on where to find the signs, use the guide above.
- Shut down power to radar dishes. 
- The red markers in the map above show you where each radar dish is located on the map. To shut down the power, you simply need to interact with the power supply at the base of the radar dish. You must shut down the power to two of these dishes to complete the quest. Because of their distance from each other, the best dishes to complete this quest are Defiant Dish and Dockside Dish. For further detail on the satellite locations, use the guide above.
- Spoil the mole's sabotage attempt. 
- Guide: How to Spoil the Mole's Sabotage Attempt
- The green marker in the map above shows you where you can complete this quest. In the southeastern corner of Corny Complex is a floating island in the process of being abducted. On the bottom of this floating island next to a door, you'll find one of the bombs attached to it. Interact with that bomb to deactivate the countermeasure device. For further detail, use the guide above.
- Confront the Mole. 
- Guide: How to Confront the Mole
- The blue marker in the map above shows you where you can complete this quest. The mole is Maven, who is stationed at Dinky Dish next to FN Radio. To complete the quest, simply approach her and begin a conversation with her. For further detail, use the guide above.
That's all the Legendary Quests for Week 14 of Chapter 2 Season 7! Be sure to check our Fortnite Homepage for the latest news, content, and guides for Fortnite!
Don't forget to check out our full Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Guide, which covers all updates, mechanics, and features to Season 7!