With a new week, we welcome new challenges and quests. We are currently on Week 3 of Epic Quests. In this guide, we will provide the guides for those tough-to-complete quests and some general tips to make the simpler quests even easier.
Cheat Sheet Map
The map below provides the locations of all the spawns for this week's quests with specific locations. Follow the instructions below the map if you need more detail.
General Tips & Tricks
The instructions below contain the links to each individual guide and some simple tips to help make the simple tasks even easier.
- Dance near a lit campfire. 
- Campfires can be found all across the map. The pink markers above show a few locations of where you can find campfires. When you approach one, you can use any emote next to it after you light it. It doesn't have to be a dance!
- Catch fish at fishing spots. 
- The blue circles on the map above show you the best spots to find Fishing Spots on the map. Lakes and ocean areas are usually best for fishing. We recommend going to Canoe Lake or Loot Lake to complete this quest as quickly as possible.
- Destroy Boats. 
- For this quest, you don't have to destroy boats you can drive. You can destroy any boat on the map! This quest can be completed by visiting docks and boathouses in Dirty Docks and Craggy Cliffs.
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken. 
- The yellow circles on the map above show the best spawn locations for chickens. The easiest way to complete this quest is to visit one area highlighted in the map above, find a chicken, build a large ramp, then grab the chicken and jump off it!
- Finish in the top 10. 
- This quest largely relies on your skill as a player. If you struggle to place in the top 10 of most matches, the easiest way to complete this quest is to join a Squads match and hope your teammates are good. Alternatively, you can avoid combat while you play and focus only on getting to the middle of each Storm Circle to avoid being seen until the end of the match.
- Travel between Porta-Potties. 
- Guide: Where to Travel Between Porta-Potties
- The quickest way to complete this quest is to use the Teleporta-Potty at Corny Complex. The blue marker in the map above shows you the general area where you can find this. For more detailed instructions on this quest, use the guide mentioned above.
- Use Nuts and Bolts. 
- Guide: Where to Find Nuts and Bolts
- Nuts and Bolts are the crafting ingredient that replace Mechanical Parts and Animal Bones in Chapter 2 Season 7. You can find them using the guide listed above. Once you do, use them to side-grade your weapon to a variant you're more comfortable with!
That's everything you need to know about this week's Epic Quests! Be sure to Check out our Fortnite Homepage for the latest news, guides, and content for all things Fortnite!
Don't forget to check out our full Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Guide, which covers all updates, mechanics, and features to Season 7!