Week 8 legendary quests have arrived, and to complete this challenge is extremely simple. You just have to take on an IO Guard, and steal their access card.
There are eight different locations that IO guards spawn on the map, and to collect an access card from them, all you need to do is murder/takedown an IO guard in one of them. What location you choose does not matter in the slightest.
When you jump off the Battle Bus, just head to the closest location to you, and make sure you have a weapon in hand. They don't have that much health or are much of a threat. Dependant on if other players are in the vicinity.
Upon dealing enough damage so the IO guard is taken down, they'll drop the access card as loot. You only have to do this once, and the legendary quest is completed. It's honestly that simple.
Here are the other Week 8 Legendary quests.
- Get Slone's orders from a Payphone. [0/1]
- Collect access card from an IO Guard. [0/1]
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations [0/3]
- Interact with an IO operative's computer. [0/1]
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill [0/1]
- Converse with characters to identify an infiltrator [0/5]
Check out our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7 Guide – Challenges & Information on Pro Game Guides.