Week 8 is here, and one of the legendary quests you have to fulfill is to plant wiretaps are key locations on the Fortnite map.
There are a total of five key locations, and you only need to plant three wiretaps, and in each location, you can plant three wiretaps. Meaning you only have to visit one location to complete this quest, as long as you manage to get all three placed without dying or others being placed.
The five locations are the following:
- Dinky Dish, to the southeast of Craffy Cliffs
- Dockside Dish, to the southeast of Green Steel Bridge, and northwest of Lake Canoe
- Defiant Dish, to the east of Weeping Woods, and south of the Aftermath landmark.
- House in the south-east corner of Lazy Lake
- Bunker to the south-east of Catty Corner
If you are after the exact locations of where all three wiretaps need to be placed in every location, follow the guide below to help you complete this quest.
Here are the other Week 8 Legendary quests.
- Get Slone's orders from a Payphone. [0/1]
- Collect access card from an IO Guard. [0/1]
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations [0/3]
- Interact with an IO operative's computer. [0/1]
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill [0/1]
- Converse with characters to identify an infiltrator [0/5]
Check out our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7 Guide – Challenges & Information on Pro Game Guides.