Genshin Impact : Alhaitham
- Role: Main DPS
- Element: Dendro
- Weapon: Sword
- Tier: A
- Gender: Male
- Voice Actor:
English: Nazeeh H. Tarsha
Chinese: Yang Chaoran (杨超然)
Japanese: Umehara Yuuichirou (梅原 裕一郎)
Korean: Jun Seung Hwa (전승화)
Strength & Weaknesses:
- Performs up to five rapid strikes.
- Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash two rapid sword strikes.
- Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill—Universality: An Elaboration on Form
Rushes forward, dealing Dendro damage to nearby opponents when the rush ends, causing a Chisel-Light Mirror to form. Holding this skill will cause it to behave differently.
- Enters Aiming Mode to adjust the direction of Alhaitham’s rush attack.
- When this skill is unleashed, Alhaitham will generate one Chisel-Light Mirror. If there are no Mirrors at this time, he will generate one additional Mirror. Chisel-Light Mirrors will have the following properties:
- When he possesses Chisel-Light Mirrors, Alhaitham’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Dendro damage. This cannot be overridden.
- When attacks of the aforementioned kind hit opponents, the Chisel-Light Mirrors will unleash a Projection Attack that deals AoE Dendro damage based on the number of Mirrors on the field.
- A total of three Chisel-Light Mirrors can exist at once.
- The Chisel-Light Mirrors will disappear one after the other over time, and will all disappear when Alhaitham leaves the field.
Chisel-Light Mirror Duration: four seconds.
Elemental Skill Cooldown: 18 seconds.
Elemental Burst—Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena
Creates a Particular Binding Field and deals multiple instances of AoE Dendro damage. If Chisel-Light Mirrors exist when this ability is unleashed, all such Mirrors will be consumed and increase the number of damage instances dealt. Two seconds after this ability is unleashed, if 0/1/2/3 Mirrors were consumed, Alhaitham will generate 3/2/1/0 new Mirrors in turn.
Elemental Burst Cooldown: 18 seconds.
Energy Cost: 70.
Law of Reductive Overdetermination
- When Alhaitham crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
- When Alhaitham’s Charged or Plunging Attacks hit opponents, they will generate one Chisel-Light Mirror. This effect can be triggered once every twelve seconds.
Mysteries Laid Bare
- Each point of Alhaitham’s Elemental Mastery will increase the damage dealt by Projection Attacks and Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by 0.1%.
The damage of both aforementioned abilities can be increased by a maximum of 100% this way.
- When a Projection Attack hits an opponent, Universality: An Elaboration on Form‘s Cooldown is decreased by 1.2 seconds. This effect can be triggered once every second.
- When Alhaitham generates a Chisel-Light Mirror, his Elemental Mastery will be increased by 50 for eight seconds, max four stacks. Each stack’s duration is counted independently. This effect can be triggered even when the maximum number of Chisel-Light Mirrors has been reached.
- Increases the Level of Universality: An Elaboration on Form by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- When Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena is unleashed, the following effects will become active based on the number of Chisel-Light Mirrors consumed and created this time around:
- Each Mirror consumed will increase the Elemental Mastery of all other nearby party members by 30 for 15 seconds.
- Each Mirror generated will grant Alhaitham a 10% Dendro damage Bonus for 15 seconds.
- The pre-existing duration of the aforementioned effects will be cleared if you use Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena again while they are in effect.
- Increases the Level of Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Alhaitham gains the following effects:
- Two seconds after Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena is unleashed, he will generate three Chisel-Light Mirrors regardless of the number of mirrors consumed.
- If Alhaitham generates Chisel-Light Mirrors when their numbers have already maxed out, his CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG will increase by 10% and 70% respectively for six seconds. If this effect is triggered again during its initial duration, the duration remaining will be increased by six seconds.
Work in Progress.
Work in Progress.
Write A Comment