Genshin Impact's A Parade of Providence event runs from April 27, 2023, to May 15, 2023, and features an exciting Interdarshan Competition in Sumeru. Participate to get amazing rewards, including a free Faruzan.
During the event, you can participate in six Gala Booths representing each Darshan. The Kshahrewar Darshan's booth is called Project Connectivity, which involves creating unique pathways to reach checkpoints. I had a lot of fun trying out this unique mini-game, which felt a lot like city-building simulators.
How to unlock A Parade of Providence event in Genshin Impact
You can unlock the event after completing the following prerequisites:
- Reach Adventure Rank 30 or above.
- Complete the Archon Quest Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches.
- Optional: Complete the Interlude Chapter: Act III - Inversion of Genesis.
- Optional: Complete Alhaitham's Story Quest, the Vulture Volans Chapter: Act I - The Illusions of the Mob.
If you haven't met the optional prerequisites, you can still start the event using the Quick Start button. Otherwise, you'll unlock A Parade of Providence: Act I - Comings and Goings. Complete it to unlock all the Gala Booths.
Related: Genshin Impact Concocted Reaction guide – A Parade of Providence event
Genshin Impact Project Connectivity controls
In Project Connectivity, your goal is to create a path that will allow you to reach all checkpoints on the map. You can place various constructs using Construction Points, and your goal is to use as few Construction Points as possible.
Some constructs can be moved both vertically (floating or grounded) or horizontally (within the Domain's space). You can trigger the movement using the switch on the right of the screen, where the arrow is pointing above. Once you've placed all constructs, you can click Go to Challenge on the upper left of the screen.
Related: All medicine recipes for the Genshin Impact Herbal Remedies Baizhu web event
All Project Connectivity solutions in A Parade of Providence – Genshin Impact
Project Connectivity: Part I
Reference the image above for our recommended placements to solve Project Connectivity: Part I. You can roughly follow the steps below to get the same results:
- Place a Large Boulder between the starting point and existing Inn.
- Place a Small Inn to the left of the existing Inn, and flip it so that it's facing east to west.
- Place a Large Boulder between the central Inn and the checkpoint on the right.
- Place a Small Boulder between the central Inn and the northern checkpoint.
- Place a Bouncy Mushroom on top of the Small Boulder.
After confirming these placements, start the challenge and reach all checkpoints to complete the objective.
Project Connectivity: Part II
Reference the image above for our recommended placements to solve Project Connectivity: Part II. You can roughly follow the steps below to get the same results:
- Place a Four-Leaf Sigil between the starting point and the checkpoint on the left.
- Place a Large Boulder between the left checkpoint and northwest checkpoint.
- Place a Bouncy Mushroom on the Large Boulder.
- Place a Large Boulder below the northwest checkpoint, slightly elevated from the ground.
- Place a Large Inn beside the Large Boulder.
- Place another Large Inn between the northeast and east checkpoints.
You can follow the path provided above to complete the challenge. These placements will allow you to easily reach all checkpoints using fewer than 1,000 Construction Points.
Project Connectivity: Part III
Reference the image above for our recommended placements to solve Project Connectivity: Part III. The northwest checkpoint is blocked, so see below for what the left side looks like.
Above, you can see the placements surrounding the northwest beacon. You can roughly follow the steps below to get the same results:
- Place a Four-Leaf Sigil at the highest point above the Residence.
- Place a Large Boulder north and west of the Residence (two in total).
- Place a Small Boulder west of the northernmost Large Boulder.
- Place a Bouncy Mushroom on the Small Boulder.
- Place a Sloaping Boardwalk and Boardwalk on the northernmost Large Boulder, connecting to the eastern checkpoint.
For the challenge section, start by following the path above to reach the western checkpoint.
Next, follow the steps above to reach the northwestern checkpoint.
Finally, follow the steps below to reach the last three checkpoints. The arrows should be referenced in this order: orange > purple > pink > yellow.
- From the Large Boulder, glide toward the northernmost checkpoint.
- Glide back to the Large Boulder.
- Use the Boardwalks to reach the northeastern checkpoint.
- Glide all the way down to the eastern checkpoint.
For more Interdarshan Competition guides, check out All In Truth’s Steps answers in Genshin Impact – A Parade of Providence here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
All Project Connectivity puzzle solutions in Genshin Impact – A Parade of Providence