Wanderer, also known as Scaramouche, is an upcoming character expected to be released in Genshin Impact's Version 3.3 update. He's known to be a five-star Anemo Vision holder, while his weapon has been leaked to be a catalyst. While leakers have been able to get ahold of his kit from the 3.3 beta files, keep in mind that this information has not been confirmed and may change at any time. Additionally, since the text below was directly translated by the leaker, the wording can be confusing and may not be accurate to the source material.
Wanderer (Scaramouche) – Skills, Constellations, & more in Genshin Impact
Auto Attack: Yuuban Meigen
- Normal Attack: Performs up to three attacks using wind blades, dealing Anemo Damage.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina, gathers a build-up of high wind pressure, and deals AoE Anemo Damage after a short casting time.
- Plunge Attack: Calling upon the power of Anemo, The Wanderer plunges toward the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Anemo Damage upon Impact with the ground.
Elemental Skill - Hanega: Song of the Wind
- Concentrates the power of the winds to break free from the shackles of the earth, dealing AoE Anemo Damage before leaping into the air and entering the Windfavored state.
- Windfavored state: The Wanderer enters a persistent hovering state, with increased Normal and Charged Attack AoE and Damage. Charged Attacks no longer consume stamina. While this state is active, The Wanderer's movements gain the following properties:
- Persistently consumes Sky-Dweller Points to maintain this hovering state.
- When sprinting, additional Sky-Dweller Points will be consumed for The Wanderer to sprint mid-air. Holding the sprint button will cause persistent Sky-Dweller point consumption to maintain speed.
- Jumping expends extra Sky-Dweller Points to increase hovering height. Holding the jump button will cause persistent Sky-Dweller point consumption to increase hovering height.
- Running out of Sky-Dweller points will end the Windfavored state. A second cast during the duration of the Windfavored state will also end it.
- Cooldown: six seconds
Elemental Burst - Five Ceremonial Plays
- It compresses the atmosphere into a singular vacuum that grinds all troubles away, dealing multiple instances of AoE Anemo Damage. If the character is in the Windfavored state due to the skill Hanega: Fushi Kakka, the Windfavored state will end after casting.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds
- Energy cost: 60
- Passive 1 (Jade-Claimed Flower): If Hanega: Fushi Kakka comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro, the Windfavored state will obtain buffs according to the contacted element. A character can have two different kinds of these buffs simultaneously.
- Hydro: Sky-Dweller Point cap increases by 20.
- Pyro: Attack increases by 30 percent.
- Cryo: Crit Rate increases by 20 percent.
- Electro: When Normal and Charged Attacks hit opponents, 0.8 Energy will be restored. Energy can be restored in this manner every 0.2 seconds.
- Passive 2 (Gales of Reverie): When The Wanderer hits opponents with Normal and Charged Attacks in his Windfavored state, he has a 16 percent chance to obtain the Descent effect.
- Descent effect: The next time The Wanderer sprints, this effect will be removed in this instance of the Windfavored state. This sprint instance will not consume any Sky-Dweller Points, and he will fire off four wind arrows that deal 35 percent of his Attack as Anemo Damage (per arrow).
- For each Normal and Charged Attack that does not produce this effect, the next attack will have a +12 percent chance of triggering Descent. The calculation for triggering this effect is done once every 0.1 seconds.
- Passive 3 (Utility): Mora spent when Ascending bows and catalysts is decreased by 50 percent.
- C1 (Shoban: Ostentanious Plumage): When in the Windfavored State, The Wanderer's Normal and Charged Attack speed Is increased by 10 percent. Additionally, the Wind Arrows fired by the Passive Talent "Gales of Reverie" will deal an additional 25 percent of his Attack as Damage. You must unlock the Passive Talent "Gales of Reverie" first.
- C2 (Niban: Moonlit Isle Amidst White Waves): When in the Windfavored State, the Kyougen: Five Ceremonial Plays skill Damage will increase by four percent per point of difference between the max amount of Sky-Dweller Points against the Sky-Dweller's present capacity when using this skill. Through this method, you can increase Kyougen: Five Ceremonial Plays' Damage by 200 percent.
- C3 (Sanban: Moonflower Kusemai): Increases the Level of Hanega: Fushi Kakka by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4 (Yonban: Set Adrift into Spring): When casting Hanega: Song of the Wind, should the Passive Talent "Jade-Claimed Flower" be triggered, the character will gain enhancement effects in correspondence to the contacted Elemental Type(s), and also gain a random untriggered enhancement effect. You need to unlock the Passive Talent "Jade-Claimed Flower."
- C5 (Matsuban: Ancient Illuminator From Abroad): Increases the Level of Kyougen: Shikiraku Gobandate by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6 (Shugen: The Curtains' Melancholic Sway): When The Wanderer actively hits opponents with Normal Attacks while in the Windfavored state, the following effects will occur:
- Deals an instance of 40 percent Attack as Anemo Damage. This Damage will be considered Normal Attack Damage.
- Restores four Sky-Dweller Points to The Wanderer when he has less than 40 Sky-Dweller Points. Sky-Dweller Points can be restored in this manner once every 0.2 seconds. This restoration can occur five times within one Windfavored duration.
Check out our Genshin Impact Wanderer farming guide to learn about his Ascension and Talent materials, and where to find them.