The Genshin Impact Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event runs from November 10, 2022, to November 28, 2022. It introduces players to a beast-taming mini-game similar to Pokémon, where you can capture, train, and battle using fungi buddies from the wild. After capturing fungi, you need to train them through "cultivation," which involves feeding them Floral Jellies based on a specific recipe. Here are the exact steps to formulate the Whirling Electro Fungus' preferred Floral Jellies.
How to unlock the Genshin Impact Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event
You need to complete the following prerequisites to unlocking the Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event:
- Reach Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches
- Optional: Complete the Archon Quest Chapter III: Act V - Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rises
- Optional: Complete Yae Miko's Story Quest, the Divina Vulpes Chapter: Act I - The Great Narukami Offering
If you have not completed the optional prerequisites, you can start by clicking on the Quick Start button in the event menu. Otherwise, you'll immediately get the Event Quest called The Most Fantastic Tournament You've Never Heard Of?
How to awaken a Whirling Electro Fungus' potential within 7 moves in Genshin Impact
After capturing the Whirling Electro Fungus from Capture Zone V, head to Balfour in Port Ormos via the mushroom-shaped icon on the map. Speak with him and select We want to train Fungi to open up the cultivation UI. Choose the Whirling Electro Fungus to begin, and follow the exact steps below to complete the puzzle. You can use the Undo button if you make a mistake.
Step 1: Rotate
First, you need to change the positions of the four Floral Jellies on the upper right quadrant by rotating them.
- Step 1: Click on the Rotate button on the right. Hover over the upper right quadrant until you see the Rotate icon on top of the Jellies (pictured above). Click on it to Rotate the Jellies clockwise.
Step 2: Preset
If you've done the first step correctly, the Floral Jellies will look like the above. Next, you need to use the Preset function to apply an existing color combo to replace the middle column.
- Step 2: Click on the Preset button on the right. You'll see Preset (I)—click Add. Hover over the middle column until you see the dotted lines around them (pictured above). Click to apply the Preset colors.
Step 3: Switch
If you've done the second step correctly, the Floral Jellies will look like the above. Now you need to switch the positions of two Floral Jellies to match with the reference.
- Step 3: Click on the Switch button on the right. Click on the pink Floral Jelly in the middle right, then click on the yellow Floral Jelly in the bottom right so that they switch positions.
Once you've done all of the above steps, you'll have successfully cultivated the Whirling Electro Fungus!
How to claim rewards in the Genshin Impact Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event
Head to the event menu and select Prepare for Tournament. Switch to the second tab to open up all Path of Awakening challenges and rewards, which essentially involve training your fungi. Following these steps will allow you to claim all the relevant rewards!
For more fungi training guides, check out:
- How to cultivate Floating Hydro Fungus in the Genshin Impact Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event
- How to cultivate Stretchy Electro Fungus in the Genshin Impact Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event
- How to cultivate Stretchy Geo Fungus in the Genshin Impact Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event
- How to cultivate Whirling Cryo Fungus in the Genshin Impact Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event
- How to cultivate Floating Dendro Fungus in the Genshin Impact Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event
- How to cultivate Stretchy Pyro Fungus in the Genshin Impact Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event
- How to cultivate Floating Anemo Fungus in the Genshin Impact Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event
- How to cultivate Stretchy Anemo Fungus in the Genshin Impact Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event
Check out our compilation of Genshin Impact 3.3 – leaks, banners, events, new characters, and everything we know so far here on Pro Game Guides.