God of War Ragnarok brings us many challenges to overcome. Regular fights and boss encounters can be tricky, even on lower difficulty levels, especially for new players. To make things easier, players can find enchantments throughout the game, which will make combat significantly easier by raising the stats on Kratos.
S-Tier God of War Ragnarok Enchantments
- Greater Regenerating Essence: It is, in our opinion, the top tier Essence you can equip on your Amulet of Yggdrasil. You can get it by killing the Slag Horn in the Path of Destruction favor in Vanaheim's jungle. This Enchantment adds a great amount of constant Health regeneration, which will keep you alive and ready for combat.
- Celestial Panacea: You can find Celestial Panacea by offering Crystal Fragments at the Wishing Well in Vanaheim, which comes with several other cool rewards. This Enchantment will provide you with 25% Resistance to all Status Effects, which are:
A-Tier God of War Ragnarok Enchantments
- Niflheim’s Virtue: Players can obtain this Enchantment in Goddess Falls in Vanaheim when they complete the Under the Rainbow Treasure Map. The 3. Niflheim’s Virtue provides players with three Defense points and a significant Cooldown bump of 12 points.
- Niflheim’s Security: When you first acquire the Amulet of Yggdrassil, you can craft this Enchantment at any location where Brok or Sindri have set up shop. This Enchantment provides you a healthy 10 Defense points, giving you a formidable defense bonus.
- Niflheim’s Fortune: You can obtain Svartalfheim's Fortune as a reward for completing the Cure of the Dead favor in Vanaheim. It provides you with four Defense points and nine points of Cooldown. This may not seem like much, but it adds up, especially when used as a trifecta with other Svartalfheim Enchantments.
B-Tier God of War Ragnarok Enchantments
- Svartalfheim's Fortune: You can obtain Svartalfheim's Fortune as a reward for completing the Cure of the Dead favor in Vanaheim. It provides you with four Defense points and nine points of Cooldown. This may not seem like much, but it adds up, especially when used as a trifecta with other Svartalfheim Enchantments.
- Svartalfheim’s Honour: Players can obtain this Enchantment for completing the Conscience for the Dead Favor in Vanaheim. This Enchantment provides Kratos with 10 points to his Defense rating. When you combine it with other Svartalfheim Enchantments, you will get an even greater Defense bonus and a boost in Stun damage measured by the total Defense rating.
- Svartalfheim’s Safety: You can get this Enchantment by completing the Garden of the Dead Favor in Vanaheim. This Enchantment Increases Stun damage inflicted based on Kratos' Defense. Players can activate the perk set bonus by equipping two more Svartalfheim Enchantments.
C-Tier God of War Ragnarok Enchantments
- Remedy of the Bifrost: The players can craft this Enchantment anywhere where Brok or Sindri have set up shop upon reaching the start of The Words of Fate main mission. This Enchantment provides a small amount of cleansing of Bifrost from Kratos' health bar upon successful attacks against enemies.
- Emblem Of The Nine Realms: You can get this Enchantment after defeating Heimdal. It grants increased Melee damage during Realm Shifts. This Enchantment will come in handy when players track individual Realm Shifts because the enemies that spawn from them are usually difficult to defeat.
What are the best Amulet Enchantments in God of War Ragnarok?
After defeating Nidhogg as a part of the main quest, you will unlock the Amulet of Ygdrassil. It has nine equipable slots, allowing you to apply Enchantments and build stats of Kratos to your preference. These Enchantments provide passive stat boosts and can be combined in trifectas from the same realm, providing additional bonuses.
If you are looking for more God of War Ragnarok guides, we have you covered with Hardest Bosses in God of War Ragnarok, Ranked, and How to get to Sanctuary Grove in God of War Ragnarok.