Finishing God of War Ragnarok will take about 30 hours for most players, as there are nine different realms to explore, many puzzles to complete, and waves of enemies to fight. Unfortunately, the New Game+ option is unavailable, but players who finish the game can continue playing as there are still things to do. Getting to Sanctuary Grove has been troublesome for many players, and we will help you with this guide!
How to reach Sanctuary Grove God of War Ragnarok
To reach Sanctuary Grove God of War Ragnarok, you must finish The Realms of War quest. Without giving away any spoilers, the credits will start to roll once you defeat the final boss. Afterward, the game will set you back into the world, and you will be free to explore and finish any remaining objectives and collect the remaining collectibles.
- Your first goal is to go to Sindri's house in Mystic Gateway.
- Ring the bell on a tree by throwing an axe to summon Ratatoskr, the little squirrel.
- After the conversation with him, pick up the pouch containing Ygdrassil seeds.
- Select Midgard by using Mystic Gateway.
- You will see a new Undiscovered Gateway. This is Sanctuary Grove, which means it is unlocked now.
- Select it and press X to go through the Gateway.
Sanctuary Grove is a location where Odin banished Freya. It's a distinct place because it has a giant turtle that can be seen on the map. If you revisit it after finishing the game, you can get a Mirkweek flower. It's located east of the giant turtle. This flower is needed to complete the Nine Realms in Bloom quest.
Looking for more God of War Ragnarok guides? You are in the right place, check out Best Armor in God of War Ragnarok – Every Armor Set, Ranked, and Where to find the other half of the scroll in God of War Ragnarok here on Pro Game Guides!