To unlock the Halloween special event rewards like the Halloween Mask or Pumpkin Tee, you are supposed to collect ten different Jack O' Lanterns spread throughout the map. They are nothing but new collectible limited-time items added inside the map to celebrate the Halloween season. So, If you are gearing up to collect some Jack O' Lanterns, you can start by visiting the popular Arms Trade Shop on the south end of the map and browse for the other 200 locations from the list.
How does a Jack O' Lantern look in GTA V?
Before beginning your Jack O' Lantern hunt in GTA V, you should be able to recognize it. The Jack O' Lantern looks very similar to a regular orange/saffron Pumpkin lantern usually set up during the Halloween season.
Best Jack O'Lanterns Locations in GTA V
Since you need only need 10 Jack O'Lanterns to unlock most gifts in GTA 5, we are mentioning the best and easiest location to collect the prescribed number of Lanterns. It is easy to farm lanterns from these locations as they are mostly void of any dangers.
- In front of a house below the AC cooler
- In front of the store that has a "Surf" signboard
- In the footsteps of the "Arms & Trade" Shop
- At the entrance of the apartment
- At the door of house flat no 2147
- At the door of the RM hotel
- On the entrance of a lonely two-floor mansion
- On the porch of a Barn house near the Wheel Rims
- On the rooftop of the house adjacent to the lake area
- In front of the Ammunition Sporting Goods store
Related: Best Bunker Locations in GTA Online
All Jack O' Lanterns locations in the GTA V
If you want to collect all the 200 Jack O' Lanterns to get the bonus money, you can use the below map for your guidance.