Hogwarts Legacy takes you on a magical journey, and you'll get many rewards during your adventures. One of those magical prizes will come from sources outside the game, and one of them is a Twitch drop. It's a great way to get great items like, for example, Merlin's Cloak. But what can you do if Hogwarts Legacy Twitch drops are not working? Here's how to fix this issue and never miss out on magical freebies!
How to fix Hogwarts Legacy Twitch drops not working
Twitch You must connect your Twitch account with your WB Games account to claim Hogwarts Legacy Twitch drops. Also, you have to claim the reward in Twitch inventory and on the Hogwarts Legacy drop site to receive the gift in-game. If you still have issues, follow these steps to solve Hogwarts Legacy Twitch drops. We'll update this page if we find more Hogwarts Legacy errors with rewards.
- Switch to another browser - If you're unsure what's causing the problem with your Twitch drops, change the browser.
- Watch Twitch stream from incognito mode - Open your browser and click on controls or settings. In Chrome, click on the three dots in the upper right corner, select New incognito window, or simply press CTRL+Shift+N.
- Turn off pop-up blockers - Check if your ad-blocker has Twitch on the list. If that's the case, make sure those restrictions are removed.
- Watch the content - You must watch the Hogwarts Legacy live stream for at least 20 minutes to qualify for a Twitch drops.
- Check if your region is eligible for a reward - Some gifts may be available only in certain countries.
How to get Hogwarts Legacy Twitch drops
Hogwarts Legacy Twitch drops not showing up in game? Here's how to claim Hogwarts Legacy Twitch drops:
- Create and sign into the Warner Bros. Games account.
- Connect your Twitch account with your WB Games account.
- Follow Hogwarts Legacy on Twitch for at least 20 minutes during the live sessions.
- Go to the Twitch Drops section on your WB Games account to redeem the reward.
- If you're already in the game, exit the game and enter.
- Enter the game, and head to the Gear section to equip it.
For more information on Hogwarts Legacy, check out How to turn on/off raytracing in Hogwarts Legacy on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Hogwarts Legacy Twitch drops not working? How to Fix