The Paladin is a righteous dealer of death and is the holy class in Lost Ark. A Paladin is a powerful healer and buffer who wields a blessed sword. You'll need to make sure you run the right build if you want to make the most of the Paladin advanced class.
Best Paladin build
A Paladin is one of the most balanced Warrior classes because they can both inflict damage and be a support class in a party. In Lost Ark, the Paladin support builds have a great capacity to absorb damage, making them a tougher option than the Bard. A Paladin is a tank capable of healing and buffing the members of their party.
|Skill||Skill Level||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Flash Thrust||10||Jungle's Law||Chain Attack||Flash Enhancement|
|Executor's Sword||10||Stigmata||Weak Point Detection||Condensed Energy|
|Execution of Justice||4||Rune Prison||N/A||N/A|
|Holy Sword||10||Stigmata||Weak Point Detection||Condensed Energy|
|Wrath of God||4||Jungle's Law||N/A||N/A|
|Holy Explosion||10||Swift Fingers||Wide Explosion||Prepared Explosion|
|Heavenly Blessings||10||Faith||Valor||Heavenly Requiem|
Related: Lost Ark – Bard Build Guide
Once you reach level 50, you can start using Engravings. There are two Class Engravings for each class that slightly alter the way the class functions. The Paladin has Blessed Aura and Judgment. We recommend most players start with the Blessed Aura Engraving and more advanced players move on to the Judgment Engraving.
- Blessed Aura - With Holy Aura, damage taken is lowered by 10%, and 2% of Max HP is restored every 2.5 seconds for all party members.
- With every upgrade, damage taken is lowered another 5%, and Max HP restored shortens by 0.5 seconds.
- Judgment - Punishment damage increases by 15%. When you land a Punishment hit, the Piety Meter goes up by 100%, and the duration of Sacred Executioner goes up by 100% as well.
- With every upgrade, damage increases by 5%.
Paladin Awakening Skills
Awakening Skills have very long cooldowns, but they are extremely powerful. There are two unique Awakening Skills for each class, but only one can be equipped at a time. Awakening Skill selection for Paladin depends on the Engraving you are using.
- Alithanes's Light - Channel holy energy into your sword and shoot it forward. As soon as it hits, it inflicts 111 Damage and the energy explodes, dealing an additional 111 Damage.
- Alithanes's Judgment - You unleash a holy light that penetrates guardian monsters for an attack that can even penetrate through them. Upon landing, inflict 111 damage on surrounding enemies and create a barrier of 80% of your maximum health for all party members.