The Scrapper is a Martial Arts class in Lost Ark. In comparison to Strikers and Wardancers, Scrappers are not as mobile, but their Heavy Gauntlets make them much more powerful.
Best Scrapper build
Scrappers is a Martial Arts class that is armed with a heavy gauntlet and does serious damage. Builds for Scrappers should capitalize on these high-damage attacks for more of a brawler-type build.
|Skill||Skill Level||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Charging Blow||10||Ready Attack||Stone||Death Band|
|Dragon Advent||12||Moment of Truth||Conflagration Attack||Great Destruction|
|Instant Hit||12||Wide Hit||Counter Effect||Tracking Instinct|
|Earthquake Chain||12||Undying Power||Blindside||Powerful Earthquake|
|Battering Fists||12||Capture Opportunity||Red Explosion||Beserk|
|Iron Cannon Blow||12||Overflowing Power||Quick Prep||Advance Enhancement|
|Roundup Sweep||12||Swift Preparation||Madman||Reinforced Hit|
Related: Lost Ark – Soulfist Build Guide
Once you reach level 50, you can start using Engravings. There are two Class Engravings for each class that slightly alter the way the class functions. The Scrapper has Ultimate Skill: Taijutsu and Shock Training. Overall, Shock Training is the safest choice because there's no downside.
- Ultimate Skill: Taijutsu - The recovery speed of Stamina increases by 300%. This also brings up Stamina skill by 30%, but Shock skill Damage goes down by 30%.
- With every upgrade, the damage dealt goes up by 9%
- Shock Training - Shock skill damage increases by 10% and 2% of the max Shock energy is recovered every second.
- With every upgrade, the damage dealt goes up by 5%, and the recovery increases by 1%
Scrapper Awakening Skills
The cooldowns on Awakening Skills are extremely long, but they are extremely powerful. There are two unique Awakening Skills per class, but only one can be equipped at a time. Due to the nearly identical effects of both skills, we recommend Undefeated Dragon King, which you can use to escape a bad situation.
- Undefeated Dragon King - Choose a target location to go to and move to the location to deal 111 damage to anything in the way. You are accompanied by two black dragons that fly alongside you and deal with your attacks. The maximum range is 13 meters.
- Blast of Ruination - Strike the ground in front of wherever your character is looking with your gauntlets. The ground will crack and unleash an energy wave that reaches up to 14 meters. Enemies caught in the way will be knocked back and take 111 damage.