The Sharpshooter is a Gunner class in Lost Ark. In essence, they are archers who use mechanical bows and special arrows. They are a ranged focus class that gets better shots when enemies are farther away.
Best Sharpshooter build
The Sharpshooter is very good at controlling crowds, so enemies have difficulty evading him. Sharpshooters are also capable of sniping with great accuracy and immediately retreating afterward to dodge attacks. Their builds should be focused on a hit-and-run strategy.
|Skill||Skill Level||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Atomic Arrow||4||Swift Fingers||N/A||N/A|
|Moving Slash||10||Excellent Mobility||Repulse||Survival|
|Blade Storm||10||Ranged Hit||Poison Blade||Shadow Dance|
|Claymore Mine||10||Swift Fingers||Thunderbolt||Storm Surge|
|Charged Shot||10||Quick Prep||Double Shot||Fast Fire|
|Salvo||10||Quick Pace||Arrow Blanket||Stealthy Movement|
|Evasive Fire||10||Swift Fingers||Tenacity||Critical Blow|
Related: Best Glaivier Builds in Lost Ark
Once you reach level 50, you can start using Engravings. There are two Class Engravings for each class that slightly alter how the class functions. The Sharpshooter has Loyal Companion and Death Strike.
- Loyal Companion - A Silverhawk MK-II comes to your aid, increasing your Move Speed by 4%. The Silver Hawk's Basic Area of Effect Radius goes up by 60%, and its damage goes up by 50%. The Silverhawk's summon duration goes up by 30%. Enemies will get the Mark of Death after a basic attack or a Wings of Storm hit. Enemy incoming damage increases by 4%.
- With every upgrade, enemy incoming damage increases by 4%, attack damage increases by 50%, and Silverhawk damage increases by 30% and then 40%.
- Death Strike - You recover 50% of your remaining Hawk Meter after using Last Rush. The damage you deal to enemies increases by 20% for eight seconds.
- With every upgrade, your damage increases by 10%.
Sharpshooter Awakening Skills
The cooldowns on Awakening Skills are extremely long, but they are extremely powerful. There are two unique Awakening Skills per class, but only one can be equipped at a time. We prefer the Golden Eye because of how useful it is.
- Fenrir's Messenger - Overcharge this skill by holding the hotkey to summon a hulking version of Fenrir's Messenger that deals 111 damage over time.
- When you release the skill hotkey, a small Fenrir's Messenger appears and deals 111 Damage over time.
- Golden Eye - Summon four golden hawks that create a whirlwind that deals up to 1221.1 damage as it sends enemies in the air. You also become Stealthed for seven seconds after the whirlwind is created. Getting hit does not cancel out stealth.