Mood is one of the most important stats you need to keep track of in Nobody The Turnaround. In short, if you do not keep your Mood high, it will end the game because you will give up on everything if your Mood falls too low. Luckily, there are several things that you can do to increase your Mood and keep it high in Nobody The Turnaround.
How to manage Mood stat in Nobody The Turnaround
If you want to increase your Mood and keep it high, you can use activities such as shooting balloons or other mini-games found in the Park location. You can find the Park directly south of the Construction site on the map, but the mini-games found within it are only some ways to manage Mood. There are activities spread across all locations in Nobody The Turnaround that you can use to increase your Mood. The Following is where you can find all these Mood boosting activities in Nobody The Turnaround.
Where to find all Entertainment options in Nobody the Turnaround
To find all these Entertainment locations, press the M key to open the map and then look around one of the main areas, such as The Park, Vocational Training Center, and the Historic Downtown area.
- Shoot Ballons
- Where to find: North of the Foutain in the Park.
- Where to Find: In the Basketball court in the Park.
- Ring Toss
- Where to Find: Northeast of the Foutain in the Park.
- Dart Game
- Where to Find: Near the Fabulous Pub, southeast of the Historic Downtown area.
- Where to Find: In the Elegance Tea House in the Historic Downtown area.
- Where to Find: Near the KTV place, southeast of the Historic Downtown area.
- Chess Game
- Where to Find: At the front gate of the Park
- Where to Find: Near the Slope or Yongkang Rd.
- Dancing Auntie
- Where to Find: In the Basketball court park or near the Vocational training center
- Where to Find: By the main street of the Historic Downtown area.
- Dice Games
- Where to Find: The pub southeast of the Historic Downtown area.
- Claw Game
- Where to Find: Near the Galloway mall.
- Stray Dog
- Where to Find: You can pet the stray door near the Vocational training center.
Other ways to increase Mood in Nobody the Turnaround
Besides playing one of many Mood boosting activity mini-games, eating food or having a decent place to sleep are also great options to increase your Mood. Having a proper place to sleep, like the 60-dollar room option at the Hotel, will help keep your Mood and Cool from dropping. The game will end if you lose too much cool from having a low Mood, so having a decent room is highly recommended. Food-wise, you can find it by speaking to one of the various Food vendors that line the streets in Nobody the Turnaround. Eating food will increase your hunger meter, which helps raise your Cool and Mood.