The Defender class in Pokémon Unite have high Endurance and excel at protecting allies and hindering opponents. Mob through the battlefield with teammates as the defending tank, Slowbro.
Best Slowbro Builds in Pokémon Unite
This build is great for gaining assists and works well on any lane, as long as the team stays together. This build focuses on Slowbro as a supporting defender Pokémon and works best with teammates to defend. Check out our best Slowbro build in Pokémon Unite.
Slowbro's Unite Move, Slow Beam locks opponents in place, but stuns players as well. Initiate team battles for a crowd to hit with Surf, right before activating Slow Beam to use on as much of the opposing team as possible. The enemy team can lose half of their HP, if caught in the area of effect; this is perfect for the rest of team to finish the enemy Pokémon off!
- Water Gun
- Shoots a powerful stream of water that displaces opponents by stunning them and knocking them back.
- Charge forward while surfing on waves. The first wave deals damage to opposing Pokémon in the area of effect and displaces them.
- Makes opposing Pokémon float with psychic power. If used again, pulls the opposing Pokémon toward the user.
- Shell Bell
- Restores some of the Pokémon's HP whenever it successfully lands a move
- Rocky Helmet
- Deals damage to nearby opposing Pokémon when the holder receives damage
- Aeos Cookie
- Increases max HP after the Pokémon successfully scores a goal
- Eject Button
- Quickly moves the players' Pokémon in the designated direction
Don't forget to check out all of our coverage on the MOBA; including our guide on How to get Blissey, Mammoswine, and Slyveon in Pokémon Unite.