In Pokémon Unite, the Attacker class of Pokémon have low endurance stats, but evidently excel at dealing heavy ranged damage to their enemies. With this Venusaur build, not even Zapdos is safe.
Best Venusaur Builds in Pokémon Unite
This unstoppable build works best for the Top Lane and with a Defender Pokémon on the team. Abuse the opposing Pokémon on the battlefield with Petal Dance and Giga Drain, while slurp-slapping them with Venusaur's tongue action! Even tested and approved against Zapdos; check out our best Venusaur build in Pokémon Unite.
Damage. Damage. Damage. Venusaur, the tank's build specializes solely on dealing the most damage to enemy Pokémon on the battlefield; with some Items that assist in increasing movement speed and gaining HP. Venusaur's Unite Move, Verdant Anger, launches a giant seed that shatters and deals damage to enemies in the area of effect and decreases their movement speed. It also increases Venusaur's movement speed, literally transforming him into a slurping tank!
- Razor Leaf
- Launches sharp leaves that damage everything they hit
- Petal Dance
- Scatters petals that deal damage to enemies within the area of effect and increases the players' movement speed.
- Giga Drain
- Steals HP from all enemy Pokémon within the area of effect and temporarily increases the players defense, while dealing damage.
- Assault Vest
- When the Pokémon is not in combat, grants it a shield that nullifies Sp. Atk damage
- Focus Band
- Continually restores the Pokémon's HP for a short time when the Pokémon drops to low HP
- Wise Glasses
- Increases Special Attack
- Eject Button
- Quickly moves the players' Pokémon in the designated direction
Check out all of our coverage on this addicting MOBA game; including our guide on How to get Blissey, Mammoswine, and Slyveon in Pokémon Unite.