In Pokémon Unite, the Attacker class of Pokémon have low endurance stats, but evidently excel at dealing heavy ranged damage to their enemies. With this build, players will glide through the battlefield with Alolan Ninetales in an elegant, but aggressive way.
Best Alolan Ninetales Build in Pokémon Unite
Alolan Ninetales' Special Attacks and passive ability, freezes enemy Pokémon in their place. Stay with the team until fully evolved, then no enemy will be able to evade Alolan's wrath! Level up by increasing attack speed and scoring points, little by little. Check out our best Alolan Ninetales build in Pokémon Unite.
Decrease the opponents movement speed, increase the movement speed of the whole team and trap the enemy Pokémon, before activating Alolan Ninetales' Unite Move. Snow Globe attacks with chilly snow and ice. This ability does massive damage to a large area of effect and increasing damage to Pokémon that are frozen.
Related: Best Gengar Builds in Pokémon Unite
- Icy Wind
- Attacks and decreases the movement speed of the opposing Pokémon within the area of attack with strong freezing wind.
- Build a wall of ice to trap opponents. When the wall melts, it collapses and deals damage to enemy Pokémon.
- Aurora Veil
- Creates an aurora around players and their teammates that protects them from receiving damage from opposing Pokémon and increases the movement speed of all Pokémon within the veil.
- Muscle Band
- Increases basic attack damage
- Attack Weight
- Increases Attack after the Pokémon successfully scores a goal
- Wise Glasses
- Increases Special Attack
- X Attack
- Raises the Pokémon's Attack and Special Attack for a short time.
Check out all of our coverage on Pokémon Unite; including our guides on How to get Blissey, Mammoswine, and Slyveon in Pokémon Unite. and the Best Charizard Builds in Pokémon Unite.