The All-Rounder class in Pokémon Unite have balanced offense and endurance stats and they are extremely ferocious fighters on the battlefield. This build focuses on evolving Charmander up to Charizard quickly, to deal the most melee damage and dominate the end of the match.
Best Charizard Builds in Pokémon Unite
This build works best for the Top or Bottom lanes, while players evolve Charmander as quickly as they can, fighting Wild Pokémon and farming Aeos Energy Coins. Stay with teammates and try not to go solo until fully evolved, then melee and scorch through the opposing team with the combo of Fire Punch and Flare Blitz Abilities; it absolutely kills! Check out our best Charizard build in Pokémon Unite.
Charizard's Unite Move, Seismic Slam unlocks at level nine and causes massive damage to all that are in the area of effect. Players should constantly breathe fire at enemies, as Charizard rises out of reach and into the air, just before slamming down on the opponents. This Unite Move deals most damage in crowded fights, so be sure to activate it around all opposing Pokémon, if able.
- Flame Burst (Lev. 1)
- Spits a bursting flame that burns opponents
- Fire Punch (Lev. 5)
- Attacks from above with a fiery fist
- Flare Blitz (Lev. 7)
- Shields players as they charge forward in fire, damaging and displacing opponents in their path.
- Float Stone
- Increases movement speed when out of combat
- Muscle Band
- Increases basic attack damage
- Scope Lens
- Increases critical-hit damage
- Eject Button
- Quickly moves the players' Pokémon in the designated direction