Pokémon Unite is almost here and the character lineup for gaming franchise's very first Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) strategy game, has been posted! A total of 19 Pokémon have been released and are available for players to begin training for a new genre of battle.
Full Pokémon Unite Roster | All Available Pokémon
Pokémon Unite has divided the newly rostered Pokémon into skills classes, that are seemingly based on each character's roles, strengths, and weaknesses. Players will battle wild and opposing Pokémon to earn the rewards needed to unlock more characters, but for now check out our full Pokémon Unite roster and all available Pokémon!
- The physically stronger Pokémon, that dominate in dealing heavy ranged damage, at the cost of Low Endurance.
- Alolan Ninetale
- Pokémon with high Offense and Mobility stats, which can assist them in scoring points, with quick attacks.
Related: When does Pokémon Unite release?
- Pokémon with average Offense and Endurance stats, but are consistently strong-willed characters, that remain ruthless in the battlefield.
- These honorable Pokémon have high Endurance stats and are absolutely relentless when protecting their friends from any damage being dealt by opponents; they won't hesitate to extract retribution, either.
- These essential Pokémon assist the team with an abundance of support, by exposing the enemies status conditions and they also acts as healers for their teammates.
- Mr. Mime
Equipped with seasonal Battle Passes, free rewards to claim, and in-game currency to spend; Pokémon Unite will be a Battle Royale for the books! Get a head-start in the arena, with our guide on the game's free and paid options! - Is Pokémon Unite free-to-play?