Niantic has just announced that a Bidoof Breakout Event will start on June 25, 2021 and end on July 1, 2021. During this event, we will see an exuberant amount of Bidoof's in the wild. One of the most exciting features about this even will be the debut of Shiny Bidoof to Pokémon Go!
There are many other features and bonuses that we will see during the weeklong event that will last throughout the end of the month of June. In the list below, we show you everything that you can expect when the event starts!
- Bidoofs everywhere. Players will see Bidoofs in the wild much more frequently than normal. They will also have a higher chance of catching a Shiny Bidoof during the event.
- Illogical Bidoofs. Many Bidoofs that players encounter during the event will have attacks they cannot normally learn. On the following dates, Bidoofs in the wild could know the respective attacks, and Bidoofs you own can be taught those attacks.
- June 25, 10:00am to June 26, 11:59pm: Shadow Ball
- June 27, 12:00am to June 28, 11:59pm: Thunderbolt
- June 29, 12:00am to June 30, 11:59pm: Ice Beam
- Bidoof to Bibarel Bonuses: Any Bidoof evolved into a Bibarel during the event will automatically learn the Charge Attack Hyper Beam.
- Bidoof Stickers: Bidoof Stickers will drop from spinning PokéStops and opening Gifts.
On specific days throughout the event, bonuses will apply to trainers for doing certain things. These bonuses are listed below.
- June 25, 10:00am to June 26, 11:59pm: 2x Catch XP
- June 27, 12:00am to June 28, 11:59pm: 3x Catch XP
- June 29, 12:00am to June 30, 11:59pm: 4x Catch XP
That's all the information that's been revealed so far! On the official announcement page, Niantic left a somewhat ominous message that other exciting Bidoof news may come on June 28, 2021!
Pokémon Go Fest 2021 is right around the corner! Be sure to check out our guide on How to Buy a Ticket for Pokémon Go Fest 2021.