Arcane Odyssey is a Roblox title featuring seafaring adventures, dastardly pirates, and a vast world to explore. As you explore, you will discover many exciting things across the various islands, but you will also find danger. The sea is teeming with life, including sharks and sea monsters. This may leave you wondering what sharks are in Arcane Odyssey and what they drop.
Arcane Odyssey - All Sharks and Drops
Arcane Odyssey has various sea creatures, including sharks and sea monsters. These can be dangerous, especially to smaller vessels or those in the water. However, killing them can reward you with rare drops, making it worth defeating them, but make sure your stats are high enough. Here are all sharks and sea monsters and what they drop in Arcane Odyssey.
- Shark - 3 in 4 chance of spawning.
- Drops Shark Fins.
- Tiger Shark - 1 in 6 chance of spawning
- Drops Shark Fins, 25 Galleons.
- Great White Shark - 1 in 8 chance of spawning.
- Drops Great White Shark Fins, 40 Galleons.
- Megalodon - 1 in 14 chance of spawning.
- Drops Megalodon Fins, 120 Galleons.
- Lurker - 1 in 3 chance of spawning.
- Drops Lurker Eyes, 70 Galleons.
- Poison Jaws (Aberrant Sea Monster) - 1 in 14 chance of spawning.
- Drops Poison Tooth Dagger.
- White Eyes (Behemoth Sea Monster) - 1 in 22 chance of spawning.
- Drops White Eyes Scales, 300 Galleons.
For more information on Roblox, check out How to reset your stats in Arcane Odyssey – Roblox and How to reset stat points in Pixel Piece – Roblox on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
All Sharks in Arcane Odyssey and what they offer – Roblox