Updated: February 1, 2024
We clicked a lot and tried to find new codes!
Case Clicker is a traditional Roblox clicker game combined with a slot machine. Click to gain Case Bucks you can then spend on opening cases. The more you spend on a case, the better the chance for valuable rewards—but there is also a chance you'll get something less than the value of the case. Trade your rewards with other players, sell them, or wear them to be the coolest player in Case Clicker.
Case Clicker codes can either reward you with Case Bucks or Gems. Case Bucks help you open better cases for a chance at greater rewards, while you can spend Gems to speed up the slot machine spinner to let you get your rewards faster.
If you like Roblox clicker games, you should check out these codes for similar games here at Pro Game Guides. Backrooms Race Clicker Codes, Clicker Party Simulator Codes, Llama Clickers Codes, Magic Clicker Codes, and Supercar Race Clicker Codes.
All Case Clicker Codes List
Updated January 3, 2023
Added a new code.
Case Clicker Codes (Working)
Here's a look at all the working Case Clicker codes.
- CHRISTMAS2022—Redeem for 100 Gems (New)
Case Clicker Codes (Expired)
These codes for Case Clicker no longer work:
- JACKPOT—Redeem for 250 Gems
- MYBAD2022—Redeem for 250 Gems
- VALENTINES2022—Redeem for 100 Gems
- FINALLYANEWUPDATE—Redeem for 150 Gems
- FIRST2022UPDATE—Redeem for 100 Gems
- BLACKMARKET—Redeem for 100 Gems
- NIGHTCLUB—Redeem for DJ Shades
- 4YEARS—Redeem for 50 Gems
- 70MVISITS—Redeem for a Santa Bag
- TIER20—Redeem for an exclusive Hat!
- 500K—Redeem for Gems
- NEWMAP—Redeem for 50 Gems
- 60MVISITS—Redeem for Bighead
- VALENTINES2019—Redeem for 100 Gems
- CHRISTMAS2021—Redeem for 60 minute Gem Boost
- TWITTER2021—Redeem for 60 minute Gem Boost
- FOXSPLOITS—Redeem for Purple Hacker Hat
- 1KONTIKTOK—Redeem for 100 Gems
How to redeem codes in Case Clicker
Redeeming codes for free rewards in Case Clicker is easy. Follow our guide below.
- Launch Case Clicker on Roblox.
- Press the grey Settings cog on the right of the screen.
- In the text box that says [Find Promo Codes], enter the code exactly as it appears in the list above.
- Press the blue REDEEM button underneath the codes box to claim your reward!
How can you get more Case Clicker codes?
You can be assured we’re on the case looking for Case Clicker codes. But if you also want to explore for more, you could start by joining the Skilled Studio LLC Roblox Group. You can also follow @Skilled_Studio and @SkilledGamesRBX on Twitter and join the Card Clicker Discord Server. Note that joining and verifying on Discord will reward you with 250 Gems.
Why are my Case Clicker codes not working?
Having trouble with a Case Clicker code? First, check for typos. The best plan is to cut and paste the code directly from here, as that will avoid missing any capitalization or mistaking a number for a letter. If it isn’t working after that, it may have expired. Most Roblox codes do in the end, and sadly that’s that. But don’t despair. We’re always looking for new codes, so check back with us soon.
What are mini-games in Case Clicker?
If you need a break from clicking in Case Clicker, you can do a few other things to gain Case Bucks. They also involve a gamble but do offer up some variety in play. First, click on the joystick icon on the right of the screen. Next, decide which mini-game to play:
- Crash: You decide how many case bucks to gamble. A game starts every 30 seconds, and once it starts you can cash out at any time. The market fluctuates between red and green. Can you click out when you’re in the green and make a profit?
- Jackpot: The more you put in, the more chance you have of winning the jackpot, lottery style.
- Minesweeper: Choose three, five, or seven mines. The more you go for, the harder it is to win. Choose how much to risk, then click the squares (there are nine in total), hoping to avoid the mine and make a profit.
What is Case Clicker?
Case Clicker is as much a fruit machine as it is a clicker game as if you get on a roll with gaining good items you can keep selling and trading to get the items you want. Many items you gain you can wear, and there are places to sit and chat, making it a social dress-up style game too. You also earn rewards just by being in-game, while random secret reward drops keep you on your toes.