Sparks Kilowatt has left us some treasure in Zombie Task Force during Week 3 of Metaverse Champions. Find out how to get AJ Striker's Crate Drop (available April 28 to May 7) below.
How To Get AJ Striker's Crate Drop in Zombie Task Force
In Zombie Task Force, you are must complete missions of a campaign that centers on a zombie outbreak. To get AJ Striker's Crate Drop in this game, you need to complete the first two missions in the campaign on any difficulty.
There are several ways to get through this quest, but the easiest way is to join a mission that's already in the lobby. In the image above you'll see one mission you can select called East Bay Port. It is set to easy mode which, naturally, makes this quest much easier to complete.
The reason this is the easiest way is that you'll already have party teammates in the lobby when you join. To get through any of the missions, even on easy mode, you'll want to have teammates. However, if you want to start your own party or play the game yourself, you'll want to use the image and instructions below.
- Click Play.
- Select Urban City or East Bay Port (you must finish both to complete the quest).
- Select Easy to get through the mission the quickest way.
- Select Start.
- On the next screen, select Start Mission when you're ready. We strongly recommend waiting for other players to join.
Related: Related: All Roblox Metaverse Champions | Weekly Locations, Games & Rewards
In each of the missions, you'll face waves of zombies. Each wave will have a specific task you need to complete, such as defending a gate, truck, or eliminating someone/something. Below, we've listed some tips that might help you.
- Pay attention to your health. This seems like a given, but there is no indicator for when you're attacked. The only way to know if you're low on health is to keep track of it on the lower right corner of the game screen.
- Don't touch water. This only applies to the second mission. After the second wave, you have to leave the boat. Go down the path, don't jump to the dock. If you touch water, you automatically die.
- Revive your teammates. If your teammates fall in combat, you can revive them to full health. Approach them and interact with them to revive them.
- Don't quit if you die. If you die, that doesn't mean you lost the mission, it just means you'll respawn when the wave is over. However, if everyone on your team dies, the mission ends.
- Watch the gates. In some waves, you have to complete specific tasks. While completing them, pay attention to the gates to make sure zombies don't break them down while you're completing them.
Once you have completed the two missions mentioned above (Urban City and East Bay Port), you have completed the quest! You will get a badge in-game and AJ Striker's Crate Drop will be in your Roblox inventory!
For all Metaverse Champions Mission Guides, be sure to check back with Pro Game Guides. If you're looking for codes for other games, we have a ton of them in our Roblox Game Codes post! You can also get a bunch of free stuff via our Roblox Promo Codes page.