Evolve into a giant scorpion and take on other scary bugs in Little Worlds. Travel through a world from a bug's perspective as you try to metamorphose your way to being on top of the food chain. Take on spiders and other big creepy eight-legged freaks. Keep an eye on the skies for any predator that might be flying around to swoop down and end your growth spurt!
The codes you can claim in Little World will give you the in-game currency of Tokens. Tokens can help you buy fruits and other items to help you level up and evolve into other insects faster. These codes are great for new players who need a boost.
Are you an entomology enthusiast? We have the codes for your favorite kind of buggy games on Roblox, and these will help you get a significant boost at the start of the game. Try these codes for Bee Swarm Simulator Codes, Beekeepers Codes, Roblox Bee Farm Codes, Roblox My Bee Tycoon Codes, and Roblox BugOut! Codes.
All Little World Codes List
Updated October 5, 2022
Added new info.
Little World Codes (Working)
Here's a look at all the working Little World codes.
- FreeRareColors—Redeem for 2 Color Pods (New)
- Duck175K—Redeem for Duck Emote
- House—Redeem for +1 Level
- Furniture—Redeem for 1K Stars
- Berries—Redeem for +1 Level
- Squads—Redeem for 4 hours of x2 EXP
- LegendaryLike—Redeem for 1 Legendary Color Pod
- FreeColors—Redeem for 3 Common Color Pods
- FreeLevel—Redeem code for +1 Level
- CarbonMeister—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- CDTV—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- DrakeCraft—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- SnugLife—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- RazorFish—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- Roblerom—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- Cookieboiyt—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- ToadBoiGaming—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- ItzVortex—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- GrumpyGravy—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- Baxtrix—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- JeffBlox—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- GamingDan—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
- Frash—Redeem code for 50 Tokens
Little World Codes (Expired)
These Little World codes no longer work.
- 120KThankYou—Redeem for 4 hours of 2x XP
- Egg—Redeem code for 2 hours of 2x XP
- EasterLevel—Redeem for +1 Level
- EasterSecret—Redeem code for 1 hour of 2x XP
- 100KThankYou—Redeem code for an Emote
- GoldenRat—Redeem code for 2 hours of 2x XP
- Rat—Redeem code for 500 Stars
- 75000—Redeem code for 2 hours of 2x XP
- Controls—Redeem code for 750 Stars
- Obby—Redeem code for 1 hour of 2x XP
- BOSSES—Redeem code for 500 Tokens
- ThankYou20K—Redeem code for 750 Tokens
- 5MILLIONBUGS—Redeem code for 1 hour of x2 XP
- 5KWorld—Redeem code for +1 Level
- SPIDER10k—Redeem code for 750 Tokens
- 1MVISITSCODE—Redeem code for rewards
- TY2MPLAYS—Redeem code for rewards
- 2kBug—Redeem code for 500 Tokens
- RELEASE—Redeem code for 500 Tokens
- 1kLadybug—Redeem code for 1 hour of x2 EXP
Little World FAQ, Answered
Follow our guides for all your questions on Little World.
How to redeem Little World codes
Redeeming codes in Little World is as easy as ever. Follow our instructions below.
- Launch Little World on Roblox.
- Click the Twitter button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- A new window will open where you can enter each working code separately into the Enter Code text box.
- Click the Redeem button to receive your free reward.
How can you get more Little World codes?
To get the latest Little World codes from the developer Counter Impact, follow them on Twitter @WildfireInt and join their Counter Impact Discord Server. Here at Pro Game Guides, we have all the latest code drops from the developer so bookmark this page to never miss out on another freebie again!
Why aren't my Little World codes working?
There may be a few reasons why the Little World codes are not working. The codes may be expired or invalid, codes in Roblox experiences are time-sensitive, and they may expire after a few hours or a few months, and the developer decides that. Claim the codes on our working list as soon as possible to avoid missing out on free rewards. The codes could be mistyped or missing punctuation; before clicking on the Redeem button, copy and paste the codes from our working list to avoid making mistakes.
How to equip pets in Little World?
Equipping pets in Little World is simple. Click on the Bugs and Pets button on the left-hand side of the screen. In the next menu window, click on the tab that says pets. Click on the pet you want to equip, and a green tick will appear next to the pet's name. The pet will appear next to your character when you exit the menu window.
What is Little World?
Little World is an action RPG game where you will start your journey as a ladybug, and you will need to collect fruit and train from evolving into a bigger and scarier creepy crawler. Explore the world with your pets that can collect extra resources for you and battle against other players in the game to test your might and see how powerful your bug has become.