Teamfight Tactics is a popular game auto-battler that has players build the strongest teams possible to battle against other teams. While the game's style is far more passive than most other games, it's helpful to have access to the shortcuts that make the field easier to manage. Since the game frequently requires you to make decisions on the fly, the less time you spend on controls, the more time you'll have to think about what action you'd like to take!
Teamfight Tactics Shortcuts and Hotkeys
- Left-Click & Drag Champion: Moves the Champion.
- Left-Click on Mini Map: Displays the player's board that you clicked on the map.
- Right-Click on Board: Move your Little Legend to the location of your click.
- Right-Click on Champion: Show information about the Champion.
Related: Teamfight Tactics Rank Distribution
- D: Refresh the Champion Store.
- F: Purchase level XP.
- W: Deploy Champion your mouse hovering over to the bench or battlefield.
- E on Champion: Sell Champion your mouse is hovering over.
- S: Stop your Little Legends if they're moving.
- 1 and 3, Q and R: Cycle through opponent boards.
- CTRL + 1-5: Forces your Little Legend to do the selected Emote.
- CTRL + F: Toggle FPS display.
- 2 or Spacebar: Center the camera on your Little Legend.
That's all for the hotkeys in Teamfight Tactics!
Want more help with TFT? Be sure to check out our guide for the TFT Champions in the Gizmos and Gadgets set to get information about the units and Champion pool!