We're taking a quick look at the hotkeys & shortcuts in Teamfight Tactics!
Our Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Hotkeys List features all of the shortcuts you'll need to know to make faster actions when playing the game! These aren't well spelled out in the game, so hopefully this list will help you learn them quickly and easily!
Teamfight Tactics is very popular right now, and many players are wondering how to maximize their movements in the game! Unfortunately, you can't really customize your keys at the moment, so you are kind of bound to what's listed below.
Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Hotkeys & Shortcuts List
- Left-Click: This is your main method for moving and selecting units, as well as confirming things in menus.
- Left-Click & Drag: Allows you to move Champions around the map into different positions, and can be used to move them between the battlefield and the bench.
- Left-Click on Mini Map: Takes you to the player's board that you clicked on.
- Right-Click on Board: Moves your Little Legend to the location of your click.
- Right-Click on Champion: Allows you to learn information about the clicked on Champion. It's basically an inspection, shows you the items on the character and stats/info.
More Great Teamfight Tactics Content
- D-Key: Refreshes the Champion Store! This costs you 2-gold when you do it.
- F-Key: Purchases XP towards leveling up your team. The higher level you have, the more Champions you can have on the board.
- W-Key: If you press W while hovering over a Champion, it will deploy it to the battlefield from the bench and vice versa. This is more useful for benching Champions, because you are going to want to specifically place your Champions in a position to maximize their potential.
- E-Key: If you press this while hovering over one of your Champions, it will sell them to the store. Just be careful not to accidentally sell one you want to keep!
- 1-Key and 3-Key: These will cycle you through your opponent's boards! The 1-Key will go to the next board, and the 3-Key will go to the previous board. This is useful for scouting what the other players are using!
- CTRL + 1-4: If you hold the control key and press 1, 2, 3, or 4 on your keyboard, your Little Legend will do an emote! Each Little Legend has their own emotes, so they won't be consistent across the board.
- 2-Key or Spacebar: Pressing the spacebar will bring your camera back to your Little Legend. This is useful if you want to get back to what's going on after you were scouting your opponent's boards.