We're taking a look at the Teamfight Tactics 10.10 Patch Notes that will be bringing some buffs, nerfs, and general changes to the game. Syndra's dark sphere are getting buffed, and Poppy's going to be nerfed! Take a look at everything else we know below.
TFT 10.10 Patch Release Date
The 10.10 Patch is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, May 13th, 2020.
Official Patch Notes
- Superdense Galaxy: Now grants a free Force of Nature after the stage 3 carousel, rather than upon reaching level 5.
- If you attempt to use Neeko’s Help on a unit with no copies left in the bag, you’ll now see a message telling you why it isn't working.
- Reduced the chances of a random full item carousel by a large amount, especially in earlier carousels.
- Item drops are now a bit more likely to appear in earlier PVE stages.
- Galactic Armory: All players start with the same 2 full items.
Updated Galaxy Odds
- Galactic Armory - 12.5% of games
- The Neekoverse - 7.5% of games
- Lilac Nebula - 7.5% of games
- Medium Legends - 7.5% of games
- Superdense Galaxy - 7.5% of games
- Trade Sector - 10% of games
- Treasure Trove - 10% of games
- Star Cluster - 7.5% of games
- Normal Game - 30% of games
- Mech Pilot Attack Damage: 100% of Pilots' Attack Damage⇒ 80 + 45% of Pilots Attack Damage
- Infiltrators now jump regardless if there is a target within their Attack Range on start of combat.
- Space Pirate (4) Item Drop Chance: 20% ⇒ 25%
Tier 1 Champions
- Poppy Buckler Toss Damage: 100/175/250 ⇒ 100/150/200
- Poppy Buckler Toss Shield: 200/350/500 ⇒ 200/300/400
- Twisted Fate Wild Cards Damage (per card): 200/300/550 ⇒ 200/300/450
- Xayah AD: 55 ⇒ 50
- Ziggs Total Mana: 45 ⇒ 40
Tier 2 Champions
- Yasuo Health: 600 ⇒ 700
- Yasuo Total Mana: 100 ⇒ 90
Tier 3 Champions
- Karma Attack Speed Bonus on Shield: 35%/50%/100% ⇒ 50%/75%/125%
- Syndra Unleashed Power Damage (per orb): 80/120/200 ⇒ 100/150/250
Tier 4 Champions
- Kayle Divine Ascent Waves Damage: 125/200/750 ⇒ 125/200/600
- Vel’Koz Spell Damage: 425/550/2000 ⇒ 450/600/2000
- WuKong Cyclone Targeting: now prioritizes hitting the closest enemy he hasn’t hit yet rather than a random one.
- Chalice of Harmony Mana Restore: 10 &Arr; 8
- Deathblade Starting Stacks: 0 ⇒ 1
- Deathblade now displays the amount of Attack Damage gained rather than stacks
- Morello & Red Buff Damage Burn: 27% ⇒ 25%
- Guardian angel no longer strips certain combat enhancing effects when it procs. (i.e. Shaco’s powered up attack, Jhin’s 4th shot damage)
- Certain PvE enemies will no longer contort into balls and float around when they defeat you in combat.
- Xerath now properly fires a visual missile when performing a critical auto-attack.
- Miss Fortune will no longer occasionally have her Larger Cone upgrade when the player who owns her hasn’t yet purchased that upgrade
- Fixed an issue where some players would arrive late to the first carousel
- Improved the detection of click and drag to make it easier to move characters and items around on the board
- While viewing your board from the carousel, equipped items are visible again!
- General drag and drop improvements. Moving Champions and equipping items should feel better.
- Increased the size and usability of the emote panel, this is especially important for Silverwing players.
- Tutorial and Ranked game icon status colors will now show appropriately.
- Fixed issues causing crashes between the ready check and loading screen.
- Fixed case sensitivity for Greek in the Loadouts search bar.
- Removed the sounds of chat coming from your noisy neighborhood PC players.