We're taking a look at the Teamfight Tactics 10.11 Patch Notes that will be bringing some buffs, nerfs, and general changes to the game. It looks like Chrono is getting a buff, and they are looking to nerf Caitlyn, Graves, Blitzcrank, Kayle, and Xayah. We're also getting a new Littler Legends Galaxy!
TFT 10.11 Patch Release Date
The 10.11 Patch is scheduled to be released on Thursday, May 28th, 2020.
10.11 Rundown Video
Official Patch Notes
- Littler Little Legends: Everyone starts with 85 health instead of 100.
Updated Galaxy Odds
- Littler Legends- 12.5% of games
- Galactic Armory - 10% of games
- The Neekoverse - 7.5% of games
- Lilac Nebula - 7.5% of games
- Medium Legends - 7.5% of games
- Superdense Galaxy - 7.5% of games
- Trade Sector - 7.5% of games
- Treasure Trove - 7.5% of games
- Star Cluster - 7.5% of games
- Normal Game - 25% of games
- Chrono: 8/4/2 ⇒ 8/3.5/1.5 seconds
- Infiltrator: Now always jump immediately at the beginning of combat rather than with a slight delay.
Tier 1 Champions
- Caitlyn Ace in the Hole Damage: 750/1500/3000 ⇒ 750/1500/2250
- Graves Smoke Grenade Blind Duration: 3/4/5 ⇒ 2/3/5 seconds
- Jarvan Ageless Standard Attack Speed Boost: 50/75/100% ⇒ 65/75/85%
- Kha'Zix Spell Damage: 200/275/500 ⇒ 200/275/400
- Xayah Mana: 0/50 ⇒ 0/70
Tier 2 Champions
- Blitzcrank Rocket Grab Damage: 250/400/900 ⇒ 200/350/850
- Lucian Relentless Pursuit Damage: 150/200/325 ⇒ 150/200/375
Tier 3 Champions
- Master Yi Attack Speed: 0.8 ⇒ 0.85
Tier 4 Champions
- Cho’Gath Starting/Total Mana: 50/150 ⇒ 75/150
- Kayle Total Mana: 60 ⇒ 70
- Last Whisper: 90% Armor Reduction ⇒ 75% Armor Reduction
- Zoom in and look around! On mobile, move two fingers apart to zoom in, and pinch them together to zoom out again. Drag on the board to pan while zoomed in. You can place items and position champs as usual. On PC, move your mouse’s scroll wheel up and down; click and drag on the board to pan.
- Fixed a bug where Master Yi’s attack speed ratio was incorrect.