We're taking a look at the TFT 10.4 Patch Notes that will be bringing some buffs, nerfs, and general changes to the game. This is going to be a smaller patch, but it's going to feature some changes to various traits, champions, and items.
TFT 10.4 Patch Release Date
The 10.4 Patch was released on Thursday, February 20th, 2020.
TFT 10.4 Official Patch Notes
Greetings to all Craggle players and everyone else who has yet to find the light,
Headliner: We reworked the Glacial trait to have a bit more punch.Your Glacial champions will now generally stun less often, but they'll also deal additional magic damage with each stun. We also nudged Crystal and Poison down a peg or so, while buffing the "death can't stop our love" duo of Senna and Lucian.
Take this portal if you're looking for League's patch notes!
Let's get into it!
BLAKE "RIOT BEERNANA" EDWARDS
- Crystal Damage Threshold: 100/60 ⇒ 110/60
- Glacial Chance to Stun: 20%/35%/50% ⇒ 25% at all levels.
- Glacial NEW: 75/175/350 bonus Magic Damage on stun.
- Poison Mana Increase: 50% ⇒ 33%
- Ornn Spell Damage: 100/200/300 ⇒ 125/250/450
- Taliyah Starting/Total Mana: 50/80 ⇒ 30/80
- Senna Ally Damage Bonus: 15/40/65 ⇒ 20/45/70
- Azir Starting/Total Mana: 75/100 ⇒ 50/100
- Nocturne Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.8
- Lucian Spell Attack Damage Ratio: 0.3/0.4/0.5 ⇒ 0.5/0.5/0.5
- Olaf Health: 750 ⇒ 850
- Olaf Spell Bonus Attack Speed: 100%/150%/450% ⇒ 125%/150%/450%
- Singed Spell Damage: 150/300/2000 ⇒ 225/300/2000
- Taric Invulnerability Duration: 3/3/5 ⇒ 2.5/2.5/8
- Zed Attack Speed: 1.0 ⇒ 1.1
- You can now mouse over the Stage Tracker to see the exact opponents you previously faced. Praise Craggle.
- Red Buff tooltip now correctly describes partial healing reduction.
- Olaf’s spell now properly cleanses and immunizes all attack speed slowdown effects.
Be sure to check out what's on the horizon with the game in our TFT Set 3 Champions Guide!