By linking together evidence gathered from prior Investigations, you learn that Heirson's procurement of illegal substances is connected to a person named Lowe Lear. In this intermission chapter, you must meet up with key connections to uncover the secret behind Lowe Lear's sudden disappearance and set the stage for the upcoming Investigation at the invite-only cruise ship: Pluto.
How to conduct Investigations in the Tears of Themis Eve of Departure Inspection chapter
The format of the Inspection chapter is different from the other Main Stories. Rather than being divided by chapter, each "stage" is set in a different location. You must accompany all four male leads across their Investigations, and there are no debates or trials involved.
You can select the general Investigation area on the bottom left of the screen. As you progress in the story, new locations will appear under each general area. You need to select the designated location and either Observe or speak with a key individual to obtain clues. And upon selecting a target person to speak to, you must select a dialogue option to proceed.
Follow the blue exclamation marks to make it easier to determine the next area to progress in the story. It's important to complete all dialogue options, Inspect everything, and obtain all key clues to get 100 percent completion. You can track this at the bottom right of the screen.
Tears of Themis Eve of Departure Intermission walkthrough – all answers & passwords
Upon starting Eve of Departure, you'll engage in dialogue with the NXX Investigation Team. Once that's done, you can begin exploring Stellis City to continue. Follow the steps below to get a 100 percent completion rate, answer all questions correctly, and get the final reward (x1 Tears of Themis, x10,000 Stellin, and x10 Oracle of Justice IV).
Golden Beach Industrial Zone
After speaking with the NXX Investigation Team, you must head to the Golden Beach Industrial Zone with Marius von Hagen to pay a visit to Irene Burke.
- Location 1: Detention Center
- Upon heading to the Detention Center, speak to Darius Morgan and select Meeting Request.
- Location 2: Heirson Headquarters Basement
- Head to the Heirson Headquarters Basement and select Observation.
- Speak to Marius and select Explore the Abandoned Archive.
- You need to Inspect the Abandoned Archive. Click on all the magnifying glasses to gather clues, and inspect the lockers on the upper right a second time.
- You must input a password to unlock the safe. Select "The Count of Monte Cristo". Once everything has been inspected, click on the speech bubble with three dots to proceed.
- Location 3: Detention Center
- Return to the Detention Center and speak to Darius Morgan. Select Tyson Turner's Secret.
- Upon meeting Irene Burke, select the evidence "Photos and Resources from Safe" and click Present Evidence at the bottom of the screen.
- Question Irene Burke.
You'll receive a text from Artem Wing, who's requesting aid in his Investigation. Head to South Stellis to proceed.
- Location 1: Mutual Aid Group's Meeting Place
- Head to the Mutual Aid Group's Meeting Place and select Observation.
- Speak to the Cap-Wearing Youth and select Concerning Jovi Vance.
- Speak with the Young Lady and select Concerning Jovi Vance.
- Location 2: Best Homes
- Head to Best Homes and select Observation.
- Speak to Mr. Woods and select Elena White.
- Question Mr. Woods.
- Location 3: Room 306 of Building 13
- Head to Room 306 of Building 13 and select Observation.
- Speak to Elena White, then select Hidden Secret.
- Question Jovi Vance.
As the day ends, Luke Pearce will send you a text asking if you're interested in joining him in his investigation. Head to North Stellis to proceed.
- Location 1: Lowe's Residence
- Head to Lowe's Residence and select Observation.
- Speak to Luke Pearce and select Investigating Lowe's Residence.
- You must Inspect Lowe's Residence. Click on all the magnifying glasses to gather clues, and inspect the mantle above the fireplace a second time. Once everything has been inspected, click on the speech bubble with three dots to proceed.
- Location 2: Gathering Place for Migrants
- Head to the Gathering Place for Migrants and select Observation.
- Speak to the High School Girl and select Lowe's Request. She will ask you a series of questions to prove that you're genuinely Lowe's friend. Answer the following:
- Instant Noodles
- Why Fish Fart
- Question the High School Girl, Mia.
Golden Beach Industrial Zone
Based on the information you gathered from Mia, Lowe Lear frequents the Legend Bar. Head to the Golden Beach Industrial Zone to find it.
- Location 1: Legend Bar
- Head inside the Legend Bar and speak to the Bartender. Select Lowe's Movements.
After your discovery in the Legend Bar, you'll send an update to the NXX Investigation Team and receive a response from Vyn, who'll ask if you're interested in joining him in visiting Laura Lear at the hospital. Head to Waterfront to proceed.
- Location 1: Stellis Public Hospital
- Head to Stellis Public Hospital and select Observation.
- Speak to the Caretaker and select Visiting Laura.
- Speak with the Nurse and select Laura's Visitors. After the conversation, select Laura's Illness.
Based on information from the Nurse, Vyn asks you to accompany him to the shady Broadcare Clinic located in North Stellis. Head over there to proceed.
- Location 1: Broadcare Clinic
- Head to Broadcare Clinic and select Observation.
- Speak to the Clinic Doctor and select Checking the Situation. From here, you need to select all three dialogue routes to proceed with the Investigation, the most important being Laura's Illness.
- Speak to Darius Morgan and select Investigation Results.
After obtaining Laura Lear's medical records from Broadcare Clinic, you and Vyn make a haunting discovery that forces the NXX Investigation Team to reconvene. Head to Long Beach to proceed.
- Location 1: NXX Headquarters
- Head to the NXX Headquarters and select Observation.
- Speak to Luke Pearce and select Information Summary.
Check out our Tears of Themis Bewitching Night Rave Halloween event guide to get a limited MR of your choice.