Terraria, like with other games, has a few commands players can play around with, and here you will find all of them listed and explained.
All server commands in Terraria
The following are all server commands that players can use in Terraria to manage their servers - to use one, just type it into the console and hit enter.
- lobby - determines if friends can join your server.
- steam - Enables steam support.
- noupnp - This will turn off universial plug and play.
- worldname - Sets the name of your world when it is auto-created.
- secure - Adds cheat protection to your server.
- banlist - Type this to set the location of the banlist text file
- autocreate - Typing this will auto-create a world for you.
- world - This will auto load a world for you and launch it.
- mord - This will set your server's message of the day.
- pass - Shows your server's password.
- password - Sets the password to your server.
- playing - Shows all connected players on your server.
- maxplayers - Sets the max number of players allowed to join your server.
- port - Prints the listening port for you.
- clear - Clears the console for you.
- exit - Exits the game and saves it for you.
- exit -nosave - Shuts down your server without saveing.
- help - Displays a list of commands in your console.
- kick (player) (reason) - Kicks a player from your server.
- Ban (player) (reason) - Bans a player from your server.
- dawn - Sets time to 4:30am
- noon - Sets time to 12:00pm
- dusk - Sets time to 7:30pm
- midnight - Sets time to 12:00am
- settle - typing this will settle all water.