Tiny Tina's Wonderlands introduced a new boss in its first DLC, The Coiled Captors. This powerful boss lies at the end of a short dungeon, and depending on which difficulty players aim to tackle, they'll face a different version of the land shark.
There are four unique forms for Chums in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, each with its powers and abilities. To fight all forms of Chums, you'll need to level beat each boss's state to start at difficulty one. If you defeat a variant of the boss and the next level doesn't unlock, the following form isn't available yet.
All Chums forms in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
Chums gets bigger with each difficulty of Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, but his name stays the same. The armor surrounding Chums will transform, but the boss will essentially look the same.
- Difficulty One (Available April 21, 2022, at 9:30am PT)
- Chums starts small as a slightly larger land shark than other enemies of his type, capable of shooting out tornadoes and leaping around the map to chase players. While his attacks are intimidating, they won't deal much damage.
- Difficulty Two (Available April 28, 2022, at 9:30am PT)
- Chums is noticeably larger than other shark-type enemies, now sporting neon horns and an exoskeleton to protect his body. His health isn't much improved, but the tornadoes Chums is shooting are a tad larger.
- Difficulty Three (Available May 5, 2022, at 9:30am PT)
- Chums grows to be far more significant than other sharks in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, now capable of shooting massive tornadoes that can lift players off the ground and deal more damage. Chums now sports large neon horns that protect his head and an armor bar covering his primary health bar. The boss's health pool is twice as deep, and you'll need to destroy his armor before you can damage Chums.
- Difficulty Four (Available May 12, 2022, at 9:30am PT)
- The final tier of Chums sports all the third-tier boosts with a few extra modifiers. Chums is massive, towering over other enemies, with tornadoes that lift himself and the players. Chums has a bar of armor defending him from damage. Tidebreaker spell and pull-in effects join Chums' move pool. Once players destroy Chum's armor health bar, he'll become invincible for a brief period, then rise to the sky, shooting twisters at players. Players must fight him from a distance to finish him off.
For more on Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, visit our other articles on Pro Game Guides, like When will the next Chums form become available in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands?