In Tower of Fantasy, it's crucial to have good weapons and characters as early as possible. As this is a gacha game, you must be lucky to get what you wish. As it's rarely the case, you'll have to start the game again so you can try again. To do that, you must know how to re-roll in Tower of Fantasy and get those Specially Super Rare (SSR) weapons.
Re-roll guide for Tower of Fantasy
By re-rolling, you're trying to test your luck by starting the game from scratch with a diffrent account. This process can take time, but if you have patience, you'll be in luck, eventually. To re-roll in Tower of Fantasy, you must take several steps. Before that, remember that re-rolling can be tiresome, as you'll need 20 to 30 minutes to complete one rolling session. To speed up the process, skip the cutscenes.
How re-rolling works in Tower of Fantasy
1. Create multiple email accounts
- For each re-roll, you'll need a new account, as you're presenting yourself as a new player to the system. If you don't stop until you have come up with something great, create at least 20 email accounts (one per roll).
- Choose a random username and change it later when you're satisfied with to rolls.
2. Create a character
- If you wish to have specific looks, create a character by selecting the Preset option on the right side of the main menu.
3. Copy character ID
- In the main menu, go to the Preset option
- Select Lobby (house-looking icon)
- Select the My Presets tab
- Select Copy Character ID
4. Create a new account
- Register a new game account by using one of the previously made emails.
- Create a character or import by going to the Preset option and clicking on the Import icon in the lower-left corner of the screen. Enter the character ID to import.
5. Complete the quest Ecological Station Intruders
- Pick a server to start playing Tower of Fantasy.
- Complete the initial quest
- If you wish to have more pulls with each try, explore the map, as there are many Gold Nucleus orbs around. After a few attempts, you'll know where they are, and the process will be quicker.
6. Pull for rewards
- In Tower of Fantasy, these gacha pulls are called Special Orders. Your goal is to get an SSR weapon; if you're lucky on the first try, you don't need to re-roll!
7. Rinse and repeat
- Logout of the game
- Create a new account
- Repeat the process until you're satisfied
When should I re-roll in Tower of Fantasy?
If you're re-rolling during the pre-registration milestone rewards period (within 180 days of the launch), you'll have enough Gold Nucleus currency to test your luck with pulling. If you've started the game after this period, wait for some global events so you can have more initial resources to use for rolling. Either way, prepare for some Groundhog Day style repeated action until you're in luck.
ToF Starting characters Tier List
Each simulacra (character) in Tower of Fantasy is connected to one weapon. You can equip up to three weapons, which you can upgrade. By combining weapons, you'll create diffrent resonance buffs. At the start, you want to get one SSR weapon with as few tries as possible (so you don't have to repeat the re-rolling process). There are several characters you'll want from the start, but don't be greedy, as any SSR would be great. If you can, grab some of these:
We have excellent guides to make your life easier in Tower of Fantasy. Check out Where to find all Travel Log viewpoints in Astra in Tower of Fantasy, All Omnium Towers locations in Tower of Fantasy, and How to remove Thornvines in Tower of Fantasy on Pro Game Guides.