In the new season Valorant Patch update 5.04, Riot Games have finally added much-needed features like custom color change and crosshair line tweaker to its crosshair customization kit. The introduction comes after much demand from the community, who used several third-party applications like Valorant CC to change their crosshair color. Apart from that, the developers have also implemented some bug fixes with Yoru's Crash Gate ability that leaves an incorrect marker location.
All major highlights from Valorant patch note 5.04
Valorant patch update 5.04 is set to go live globally with the release of the new Episode 5 Act 2 on August 23, 2022. You can play and experience the latest season by updating your Valorant application to the current patch.
All General & quality of life updates in Valorant patch 5.04
- With the addition of the custom crosshair color changer, players can alter their crosshair color to any value of their choice using a six-digit RGB value feeder from the settings.
- Users can now tweak the individual horizontal and vertical lines using the new crosshair line tweaker. It helps players to fine-tune and make micro-adjustments to create the crosshair they desire.
- Players can copy the crosshair of any spectating teammates by inputting the /crosshair copy or /cc commands into the game console.
- The number of saved crosshair profiles has increased from 10 to 15.
All Agent Bug Fixes in Valorant patch 5.04
Though it's the start of the new ACT, only a minor bug issue with Yoru has been fixed in the latest patch.
- Yoru's Crashgate ability will no longer leave floor markers in incorrect locations.
You can read the complete in-detail version of the Valorant Patch notes 5.04 from the official PlayValorant website.