The Thunder hammer in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is a powerful tool for crowd control and other powerful weapon stats that can demolish hordes. Weapons like the Thunder Hammer unlock at various levels but won't always appear in the store, leading to most players becoming confused. Luckily we at PGG know when the Thunder Hammer unlocks and how to get it in Warhammer 40k Darktide.
How to obtain the Zealot Thunder Hammer in Warhammer 40k Darktide
To get the Zealot Thunder Hammer in Warhammer 40k, you must level your Zealot class to level 16. Around level 16, the Thunder Hammer will unlock, but it won't appear in the store. The Armory Exchange store where players buy weapons is random and doesn't always list new items. Because of this, you may need to wait for a few levels and inventory refreshes before the Thunder Hammer will appear. Some players reported that they didn't get the Thunder Hammer until level 25.
All Possible Traits for the Thunder Hammer in Warhammer 40k Darktide
The following are all possible Traits that can appear on Thunder Hammers in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide.
- Trauma - Grants up to 10 percent more impact on repeated hits that stack up to five times.
- Momentum - Grants up to 15 percent Toughness on multiple melee hits on enemies.
- Slaughter - Grants up to 15 percent power that lasts around three seconds and stacks up to five times.
- Hammerblow - Grants up to 25 percent more impact on melee hits and can stack five times.
- Thunderstrike - Grants up to five percent impact if a target is staggered. The trait also stacks up to four times and lasts only five seconds.
- Shock and Awe - Grants up to 40 percent Enemy Hit mass for 0.5 seconds and stacks up to five times.
- Skullcrusher - Grants up to five percent damage when staggering enemies that can stack up to four times.
- Headtaker - Grants up to five more power for around three seconds that can stack five times.
- Thunderous - Grants up to five percent Brittelness that lasts for five seconds.
How to level up your Trust Rank in Warhammer 40k
You must complete missions if you want to level up your Trust Rank in Warhammer 40k to get the Zealot Thunder Hammer. Every time players complete a mission, they will get experience that will go towards leveling their Trust Rank. Completing special objectives and slaying a lot of special enemies can also help to earn more XP during missions.
For more on Warhammer 40k Darktide, we at PGG have you covered with guides like All Warhammer 40k Darktide Weapon Unlock Levels and Warhammer 40K Darktide Error Code 2007 – How To Fix.