The Valdrakken Accord is one of the four major factions to gain reputation for in the World of Warcraft Dragonflight expansion. Gaining rep can be done by completing various tasks around the Dragon Isles, and the Valdrakken Accord rep, like Dragonscale Expedition rep, is easy to earn if players know what they're looking for.
How to earn Valdrakken Accord rep in World of Warcraft
There are a variety of ways to earn Valdrakken Accord rep in Dragonflight, and a lot of it comes down to completing the world quests as they pop up in The Waking Shores, so players will want to make sure they stay up to date on those. Dragonflight world quests are no longer daily, but they do have a reset during the week, and players will need to keep an eye on that. Here's a look at what will reward players with rep.
- Valdrakken Accord world quests - These reset bi-weekly, so players just have to check the map each day and see when new ones pop up.
- Turn in Titan Relics - Players will come across many Titan Relics by playing the game. Turn them in when a big stack is amassed. The Titan Relics are turned into Sorotis in Valdrakken, who can be found in The Obsidian Enclave.
Related: WoW Dragonflight – Is the Trading Post worth your time?
- Siege on Dragonbane Keep event - This event is on a timer that can be checked on the world map by hovering over its icon in The Waking Shores. It runs several times a day.
- Wrathion and Sabellian quests - Players choose to grind either Wrathion or Sabellian rep for a week, but choosing either one will reward Valdrakken Accord rep as well.
- Valdrakken Accord quests - Many quests found in the area will reward players with additional rep.
What does Valdrakken Accord rep do in World of Warcraft?
Like the four factions in Dragonflight, gaining reputation with one is a way to unlock cosmetics, and they'll also give players are reason to log in each day, as it's a time-consuming process. Gaining rep will also make it easier to earn more in the future, For example, the Dragonbane Keep event is unlocked at Renown Level 5 with the faction, so it'll be important to get enough to at least unlock that event as it'll speed up the process by giving the player more to do.
Getting Renown Level 10 allows other characters on the same Battle.net account to gain 100% additional reputation with the Valdrakken Accord while their renown is below rank 10, and Renown Level 20 will provide a 200% bonus for alts until they hit rank 20. That's a good goal to work toward as it allows alts to catch up in a hurry.
For more World of Warcraft guides, check out How to use Happy Pet Snacks in World of Warcraft on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Valdrakken Accord Rep Guide – WoW Dragonflight